We have just returned from a fantastic week at the Atrium Palace. The hotel and it's facilities are really good, its located very close to a large beach (pebbles), but it is so tempting not to leave the hotel grounds. The gardens were all in full bloom, well cared for and a delight to be in and see - the numerous pools are well designed and thought out with areas to sit/lounge in that will appeal to all. Our room was newly redecorated, very well equipped and included it's own private pool.
But what I think separates this hotel from others is, the staff, most of whom have worked for Atrium for some years. This shows in their attitude, helpfulness, smiling faces and ability to automatically please you with no request being too much. I personally would like to thank two members of staff in particular - Chara our Waitress in the dinning room and Nickos the Chef in the dinning room both of whom went out of their way to ensure every meal was a delight. The attention to detail in the restaurant is superb, the food is continually replenished, the choice is fantastic and the quality high - I have eaten in many accredited, award winning restaurants in the past 30 years or so and the Atriums truly deserves recognition for the consistency of quality and service. It's not Michelin Starred, but that said it is very good.
My wife spent a day at the hotel Spa (she's a Clarins trained therapist) and she cannot speak highly enough about the treatments she had or the superb facilities.
I should also like to thank two of the more senior members of the Atrium Team, Savas Papantoniou (Service Manager) and Chara Skioumrou (Guest Relations Executive) for their kindness, professionalism and the fact they take the time to talk to you as a guest, but handle you as one of their friends.
Would we return - yes, will we personally recommend the hotel to friends - yes. If you are thinking of going to this hotel - just book it, you will have a very pleasant experience. If you want a real treat, push the boat out a little and get a sea view bungalow with a private pool and spoil yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes