We have just returned from our first visit to the Atrium Palace in May 2014. We found the hotel lived up to all our expectations. It was very clean with well kept grounds. The food at breakfast, lunch and dinner (we went for the all inclusive option) was superbly presented and very enjoyable. A wide choice of swimming pools, from busy to quiet.
A very nice Spa. Not too big, not too small.
The best aspect from our point of view was the attitude of all the staff, It was fantastic. We couldn't have been looked after better.
A few individual mentions:
Rena- The lovely lady in the Il Cavaliere bar. Very friendly and within a day or so, knew what we wanted to order, and just had to give her a wave and our drinks were brought to us. Fantastic!!
Giannis - Our dinner waiter. Always attentive, friendly and always had a smile on his face.
Maria and Granitti (apologies if the spelling is not right) - The ladies who were always at breakfast serving the tea, coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice were very attentive. Really helpful and friendly
Vasilis - Running the main pool bar in such a cheerful and friendly way. Nothing was too much trouble.
Savvas Papantoniou - Service/restaurant manager. He made us feel special every time we entered the restaurant, as he did with everyone! Always smiling and happy.
These are just a few names from the whole staff who were all magnificent. They are obviously all very proud to be working at such a fine hotel.
We have stayed in many hotels around the world and in the Mediterranean, but we will definitely be returning to the Atrium Palace again.
Well done to ALL the staff. You are all a credit to the hotel and Rhodes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes