We recently returned from the Atrium palace. We have so many positive things to say about this beautiful hotel. We decided to have our wedding at the Atrium palace after exchanging emails with the fantastic Agata Slowik (the wedding & sales executive at Atrium) 2 years before. Agata made our day stress free and well organised, she decorated the venue to our requirements and it looked absolutely fantastic. She was always available to talk to us and remained at the wedding right up until midnight to ensure that we were happy with everything. My bridesmaids and I had our make up and hair done in the spa and the ladies there were lovely and whenever we saw them after the wedding they would always stop to talk to us.
The ceremony took place in the grounds of the hotel at the front of Asterias restaurant, we then had the reception at Asterias and had wonderful food, the staff there were friendly and nothing was a problem, all of our guests enjoyed the food, drinks and wedding cake.
We had a sea view room, which was lovely and we were very happy with it. Agata then very kindly upgraded us to a villa with a private pool, this made our stay even more enjoyable and relaxing.
The hotel itself is also fantastic with the most polite, attentive and friendly staff. Manolis (our evening waiter), barman at the pool bar, reception staff, George (bell boy). There are too many to mention. The hotel is clean and beautiful, with lovely pools, plants and flowers. The food is plentiful and delicious and we never had a bad meal. We ate out a couple of times at Milos and Movida (just across the road from the hotel)
We visited Lindos a few times, to meet up with family and friends and to visit the town hall. A taxi from the hotel cost 14 Euros and 9 Euros from Lindos square back to the hotel.
On our last night we ate at Asterias and had another outstanding meal, it was a perfect end to a memorable holiday that we will never forget.
Thank you to all of the staff that made our stay and wedding so magical and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes