I just returned back home from a week in paradise. After a very stressful time at work, I urgently needed a break and had to travel alone this summer. I booked one week, all inclusive. Daily visits to the beach and pool were the best therapy to fully relax and de-stress.
The whole hotel area, including the room, is very clean. Room service is perfect, the whole staff is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant manager and all waiters are doing a great job to fulfill all guests' wishes, the food is amazing and really high quality with an incredible choice of dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The two guys at the pool bar are doing an excellent job, always friendly and nice.
There is no sand at the hotel beach but beach pebbles. The water quality is amazing, there are no plants growing in the water, no algae, no jellyfish, very clear water, you can see 50meters or more (was snorkeling) and the water was comfortably warm, very enjoyable.
I didn't play table tennis in 20 years but wanted to play again and knew about the table in the hotel (btw. they have a small arcade too with a flipper, air hockey, pool billiard, 2 cycling/car racing games, and a kid's ride). Since I was traveling alone, I had no play partner but every day at 15:00 the three animators came to play and encouraged guests to participate.
The animators were very nice and simply asked but never pushed people to participate in any activity.
I want to thank Roman and his 2 colleagues for all the time we spent together and for making this a very fun and pleasurable stay for me. We always played waterpolo at 16:00 together in the main pool with a large crowd of people, which was a lot of fun for all. Roman also played billiard with me one evening, during his spare time.
A hotel can contribute a lot to make a holiday enjoyable but it cannot choose its guests who also contribute to the whole atmosphere of your stay. I met a few really interesting people (other guests) there, had interesting conversations and appreciated the open, friendly and civilized atmosphere (no rude behavior, no extreme partying past midnight, ...).
I am happy for booking and staying there and I think it was worth every cent. I didn't do that much sports in years which felt really good and healthy despite all the excellent (but also healthy) food I was eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes