Just got back from a 11 day stay at this hotel. It was our honeymoon, so we were expecting a little more attention.
On arrival at our room, we were meet with a "love you" message of sweets on the bed, and petals on the pillows, and bathroom. They had filled the bath and put petals in that, and even in the toilet!!. And a love;y gift of champange and a fruit basket.
It was quite late when we arrived at the hotel, so decided to explore in the morning. The beds themselves, were not double beds, just 2 single beds put together.
The rooms were spacious though.
The hotel itself was all little buildings spread out, and the gardens of the hotel were very big and well looked after.
The Swiming pools were not that deep really, but good enough for a swim and a paddle if needed.
The resturant itself was quite big with plenty of tables and chairs, and we were allocated our table which was to be ours for our stay.
The food itself was okay, but not really five star quality.
The breakfast was quite repeatative, if you like eggs, you will love the breakfast here, it was every type of egg meal you can think of!!!.
The Yoghurts were the best bit of breakfast, LOVELY!!!.
The evening meals were again okay, and plenty of variety of fish and meat dishes.
The salads were lovely also.
Although the desserts were very poor and not enough variety.
The hotel staff were excellent, and can't do enough for you, Pari and christos are the best staff there, always making you feel welcome and can't do enough for you.
The thomson rep however at the hotel, was never at the hotel, and gave a very poor welcome meeting. We were not even offered a refreshment during the meeting, as after the meeting which lasted about 10 mins, with very poor information given about the hotel itself and the trips etc that you could go on.
The hotel was quite busy, but you couldn't really tell during the day, as there were plenty of sunbeds and plenty of room in the dining room.
I would say that this hotel was busy with Russians and German guests, and we felt a little left out.
Because this was out honeymoon, we did expect a more fuss than we did, but this didn't happen, which we were a little disappointed about.
This hotel overall is not five star hotel, and the end of the day, it is the little things that count and this hotel didn't reach the high standard I expected.
A little more attention, bar service around the pool, better enternainment, and a better variety of meals would make this a five star hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes