The Atrium Palace is a great place for families. We stayed with our 9 year old and had a fantastic time. The hotel is 5 star in almost all aspects. It is a little bit "tired" in some areas (around the main pool especially) but not so much that it took away anything from the holiday. In fact, if you like days by the pool you wouldn't want to be any where else - plenty of sun beds but not overcrowded and the activities team worked really hard to make sports and fun options available for adults and kids alike.
Breakfast was excellent - loads of choice and fresh fruit everyday. We were B&B so didn't experience the main restaurant for lunch or dinner. Our room was spacious, cool and very comfortable with a lovely mountain view from the balcony. Very quieting and relaxing. If I had one criticism of the hotel it would be the Italian restaurant by the sea. We ate there a couple of times and the food was very good but the service was terrible. Everything was too much trouble! Manager was as condescending as anyone could be.
By contrast, Panis at the pool bar is absolutely superb. The guy is superhuman. Worked 10 - 6 in horrendous heat at the pool bar and then at Mythos restaurant in Lindos at night (which by the way is excellent). But always had a smile and a bit of fun.
Lindos by night is a must. We went pretty much every night and the restaurants we visited were, without fail, very good indeed. Many had rooftop seating with super views and a great range of food. All very family friendly. Be warned, though, if you are B&B the options around the hotel are limited so you do have to travel into Lindos for a decent meal.
All in all a super family experience - would deintely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes