This was our first trip with Thomas Cook - we were slightly concerned about what would be awaiting us, and especially the food quality in the half board hotel. It turns out that it was everything we had hoped for, and better than we expected!
- The hotel location, right on the beach, was perfect to relax and do next to nothing.
- The free gym/spa/tennis meant you didn't feel lazy hanging around at the hotel.
- The food was not bad for a buffet restaurant feeding 200 people. It wasn't five-star, but it was fresh healthy food and enough of a variety not to be bored. Plenty of salads and fruit. Always a variety of main meals - although they weren't always great, there was always at least some pasta, risotto or something similar that was to your taste.
- The bar serves great cocktails to relax by the sea after dinner.
- The hotel has a restaurant, Ostrako, which is fabulous food if the buffet becomes too much (although slightly pricy - but still offering value for money).
All in all I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a chilled holiday by the sea, with good food, good views, good drinks, good company and a bit of sport.
I DO NOT recommend it if you're looking to go out and about, as it's slightly out of the way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI Sensimar Lindos Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Bay Hotel
- TUI Sensimar Lindos Bay Resort & Spa Rhodes