“Brilliant Holidays... Def go back!!”
Review of Lambis Studios

Lambis Studios
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Lindos
Reviewed 4 May 2011

We stayed at the Lambis last June with my hubby and 3 year old son.
The accomodation was basic, spacious and clean. The staff very helpful and pool area spotless.
We ate at the poolside cafe most days as the menu was plentiful and cheap.
I would recommend Lindos and the Lambis studios to anyone. We had been to Lindos 5 Years previous to get married and cant believe it took 5 years to go back!! It wont be as long next time.

Room Tip: Email hotel and ask for whatever preference.
  • Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank EM1978

Reviewed 14 November 2010

After alot of prusading I finally convinced my husband to go for a 1 week package holiday to greece, he has never been before as we dont normally do package holidays etc. We like to make our own way to different places, boy did i pick well, it couldnt have been better. After getting off the plane and dropping people off in highly lit up places such as rhodes town with the usual brits abroad we ended up in beautiful Lindos.

Great apts not too far from the town but we did get a taxi back most nights. Wouldnt recommend this town for anyone with walking difficulties as everywhere is hilly!
Apts were big and really clean, pool was spotless, food was good for what it was... just round the pool food. You dont go to lindos to eat at the pool bar, there are loads of really nice resturants in the town, our fav was Dionysos followed closely by Ceaser's you can make up your own mind, tripadvisor no.1 resturant is Mythos .. it wasnt the best its brit abroad steak and chips greek style basically .
We did walk up to the acropolis and it really wasnt that bad, so if you are in any doubt about walking or debating wether or not to get on on of the poor donkeys then dont worry its fine the path climbs gradually making it quite easy, its getting through the town is the worst bit, we got lost alot lol.

We would definatley go back to Lindos and Lambis Studios. Loved it!! :)

PS Captains Bar is worth checking out .. cool, realaxing friendly owner!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melissa&justin
Reviewed 17 October 2010

well wot can i say. the barman was his typical self. lol.
no seriously the barman was very helpful the rest off the staff gets a 10/10 for service and making you fell welcome. food was good. the downside to the apartments is the walk up and down the hill into lindos. there is a bus then loads of taxis at night.
enjoyed it so much that im looking into prices for next year

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank alanssssss
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Stayed at Lambis Studios for a week in August and loved it! Even while we were there we were already planning our next trip back to Lambis for next year! Christiana and Dimitris run the accommodation brilliantly and are always on hand to help with anything or just for some friendly chat at the bar (often found ourselves sitting chatting to them whilst having a break from the hot sun!) Unfortunately we found ourselves staying at the same time as a large wedding party who were quite loud and inconsiderate of others around the pool area in the afternoons but we didn't let it bother us too much!
Lambis Studios is a short walk down a hill to the village or taxis are easy to get although we never did, it's such a lovely village we found the walk down nice what with the views on the way. When you reach the village you will come across a bar called Atmosphere, if you are staying in Lindos i recommend this bar, Claire and Stavros are very nice and always take the time to chat (or update you on the hot hot hot temperatures!!|) Also if you are going to Lindos make sure you visit Dreams Bar, Lambis and Kareena can't do enough for you in there and we actually ended up in there every night dancing the night away with them, they always made sure we had a great night!
If you make it into Pefkos (the next village to Lindos) make sure you visit Lee Beach Bar or Kyma Beach Restaurant which are next to each other on the main beach road. We had lunch in Lees a few times where we met Yvette who works there. Kyma beach restaurant is just a different class of restaurant it's just gorgeous and overlooks the water. Food is delicious!
As you can tell from my review we met alot of great people in Lindos and that is one of the reasons we had such a great time, the people are so friendly and i've never felt so at ease in a foreign country!
Definitely recommend Lambis Studios and most definitely recommend Lindos!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank RokinAllOverTheWorld
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We found the apartment to be the best self catering accomodation we have had in Greece. The room was spacious and well equipped, we even had a toaster which is a first for us in Greece. The rooms were kept reasonably clean although the floor could have done with a good sweep a little more regularly rather than moving things around with a damp mop.
The towels and bed linen were changed on a regular basis.
We had a large balcony with a fantastic sea and mountain view.
The pool was good with plenty of sun beds. If a wedding party was in they did tend to be a little noisy at times and monopolised a large area, however that's not the faulty of the Lambis.
Water was sold in the bar area, a pack of six costing €3, which considering we paid €1.8 in Parga in June I thought expensive. It was worth the extra cost though, considering the distance from the nearest supermarket.
The bar service needs to be improved. The young lady and man that ran the bar spent quite a bit of time on the internet and didn't pay much attention to the needs of the customers, tables not wiped etc. but overall passable.

The Lambis are in the Krana area of Lindos, which is out of town and above the main road. About a ten to fifteen minute walk downhill into town, which is O.K. but coming back can be a challenge,particularly if it's hot or you've had a glass of wine too many. However a taxi back is only €4 so not really a problem.

Overall we would definately stay in the Lambis again and would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The cleanliness left a lot to be desired. The taps were awful,they squirted water from the top when turned on.We had ants coming out of the top of the bath and if you dont go to their bbq night you dont get no towels!Miserable woman on"reception" and the pool bar music sounded like a child was running it.Would go back to Lindos but would give this place a wide berth.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mistyemerald
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I found the Lambis Studios via the internet and checked the reviews on this site and booked for 11 nights from 13th September. I had been to Lindos last year with a group of independent travellers so I new the area. (I was widowed three years ago). I didn't feel lonely as all the staff and fellow holiday makers were very friendly.
The apartment I had was up quite a steep hill but the views were worth the climb. I used the cooking facilities twice for lunch but the snack bar is so good and prices very reasonable I prefered to stay by the pool at lunch time for a cooked breakfast and glass of beer!! (2.5 euros for a small bottle of Mythos or 3 for a pint served in an ice cold glass from the freezer).
The Greek night was a wonderful experience and well worth the 12 euros for BBQ meat and salad, chips etc. I joined a couple of fellow guests and had a lovely evening.
Lindos has a huge selection of restaurants and everyone I dined in made me feel welcome and comfortable as a solo diner. I didn't feel strange being on my own and often struck up a conversation with fellow diners. Most meals cost around 20 euros per night comprising of starter, main, bottle water and half caraf house wine.
I already know I want to return next September but I will NOT be using Easyjet. They cancelled the return flight which should have been on the Thursday and no alternative flight until the following WEDNESDAY!!! Thankfully my son managed to arrange flights home for me via Athens......
But the Lambis is so good even Easyjet will not put me off returning.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo