Lambis Studios
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Herife Villa(Lindos)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgood sizeair conacropolis restaurantplenty of sunbedsminute walklindos townself cateringsteep hillthese apartmentsthe pool area is cleanpool barnearest supermarketgreat apartmentsgreat holidaytakes about minspaid eurosbbq night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Arrived late at night on a Thomson flight. The next day, I found a problem with the shower head and it wasn't working properly. This was repaired by the maintenance chap, however the power of the shower was only average and one day we had no hot water. We arrived about midnight and spent the first night at the hotel and there was no maid service the next day. There was also no maid service on the Sunday so we only had maid service on 5 of the 7 days and the towels were only changed once. The bathroom was actually dirty on the floor and tiles, particularly the grout when we first moved into the room and there was dirt and mould that we had to wipe away ourselves. When the maintenance man came to repair our shower, it was obvious he had taken a sort cut to go to our room as there was muddy footprints in our shower room on the day the maids didn't call. This meant we had to try and clean this up so we didn't traipse mud throughout the whole studio.

We paid 50 euros for the air-con, 10 euros for the safe and 20 euros for late check-out room. The air-con was very efficient. The main room was a very good size and there were good facilities for self-catering.

There was a table and chairs on the balcony and we had to clean the chairs before we could sit on them as they were dirty. I'm not sure the cleaner who prepared my room had their heart in it as the bathroom floor was visibly dirty.

The people who work at the hotel/bar are very friendly. The food and drink was good value and very tasty. Christina goes out of her way to make sure you are happy and she and the others work really hard.

The pool area is very nice and I spent a lot of time around the pool. The area it is set in benefits from a gentle breeze so it is much more comfortable than in Lindos itself. There are goats roaming and donkeys hee-hawing in the vicinity and I liked it. The wi-fi had a problem for the first day but that was sorted out and worked fine afterwards. It's great to have free wi-fi I'm the room and this meant we could entertain ourselves with internet radio in our room as the TV didn't work properly.

All in all, I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it as Lindos is a beautiful place and this is a nice location to enjoy all it's attractions away from the hustle and bustle. Very relaxing. My only advice would be for the owners to check the quality and frequency of the cleaning as this was a bit hit and miss.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peeps-Bocadillo
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from lambis apartments in lindos .had a all .great time .staff were so kind and helpful .vangelis and Christiana can't do enough for you and really friendly .cant wait to go back .thankyou for everything .

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Really relaxed place with great customer service focus. Out of the village with a wonderful pool but a short walk to Lindos and St Paul's. Food very nice, the entertainment night was fun and the poolside days were lovely. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I went on the 10th May with my boyfriend who has been before. The transfer was a bit long but they usually are. The room was nice and clean with plenty of room. We booked though thomsons so had a view of the pool. If booked direct with the hotel, your room will be bigger in the block behind. All have amazing views as on a slight hill. The staff instantly remembered my boyfriend. They are a family business so are very friendly and helpful. It's a 10-15min walk down to the town. The hill is a killer on the way back especially when you've had a drink so we just got a taxi back which was 5 euro. The beach is lovely but very hot! ☀️ The sea is nice and warm compared to the pool and you can walk out quite a distance. This holiday was to relax so we just stayed around the pool most days but still went out on a evening. The restaurants are nice especially the roof top restaurants. Highly recommend the acropolis garden roof restaurant owned by Lambis studios. Had a fab time and would definitely go back x

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Harm333
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My fiancé and I stayed here at the beginning of May for a week’s relaxation, and specifically chose Lambis Studios based on cost, and Lindos location. For what we paid, I would find it hard to criticise these apartments and although not a “five star” resort in the traditional sense, I am giving five stars based on my experience and expectations. Firstly, the rooms were very clean and spacious; I have stayed in various accommodations in the Greek Islands previously and these were easily the best maintained. The apartments are also set in lovely gardens, which were also well maintained, and I saw the gardener out each day. There is a decent-sized pool area and we did not struggle at all to get a sun bed, although we did go right at the beginning of the season, so I imagine this does get busier! Next to the pool there is a bar selling drinks and food: breakfasts, snacks, salads and main meals in the evening. In the bar area there are a couple of pool tables and close by there is a children’s play area with swings, slide etc. The apartments are set up a hill, however this is not steep and we walked this plenty of times. To get to Lindos old town it is a 10-15 minute walk, and on the way down there are great views of the acropolis and the beaches. If the thought of a hill is too much after a night out, then there are plenty of taxis and it costs around €4 to get back. As a final note about Lambis Studios, the staff are really friendly, and nothing was too much trouble – for a low cost holiday in a great location I would highly recommend these apartments.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple