“Relaxing stay at the Lambis Studios”
Review of Lambis Studios

Lambis Studios
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Lindos
Reviewed 15 June 2014

First visit to Greece to attend my nephew wedding. Stayed at the Lambis for a week very peaceful resort the apartments were clean and equipped with everything for self catering. The whole site was kept clean the pool, the bar area and poolside toilets. The staff looked after us especially Christiana she was lovely and very helpful and works very hard to keep everyone happy. The food was very nice and reasonable priced the area is surrounded by goats donkeys and cats. The culture towards looking after the cats is completely different to the UK so if you are a cat lover you may find some areas of Lindos upsetting I think the Greeks rely on the tourists to feed the cats. There were many cats who lived around the Lambis and came on site looking for food many guests fed them buying cat food from the local supermarkets and some guest let them sleep within the apartments.
One couple will be taking home a 6 week kitten because it was trying to fend for itself.
Constructive feedback for the owner is to change the towels daily, twice a week is not enough. And to check the apartments for fleas because guests are letting the cats sleep in the apartments.
The Thomson rep was nice but a waste of time for dealing with complaints dont do the trips there not worth the money , we booked a trip to visit Rhodes town and the coach was 40 minutes late picking us up if you want to visit Rhodes catch the bus only 10 euros return.
Take plenty of mosqito protection I got bitten to death. Late check out costs 20 euros till 7pm very reasonable 10 euros for the safe. Two Supermarkets near by the one on the main road is the cheapest.

Room Tip: Top rooms are the best
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Karen C

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Myself and my partner booked this as a last minute break and I am so glad we did. The apartment was very clean, with everything you will need, including a hairdryer in the bathroom. The staff were nice enough but what made it for us was the friendly atmosphere, we even met twin sisters from Edinburgh, Joanne and Christina, who were great fun. The walk is a bit steep but we loved it, even with the goats and sheep in the building site next door! One thing to be careful of is the donkey's, on a walk down to the beach I got chased up the hill by one! LOL. It actually is a beautiful place and I cannot recommend it enough.

Room Tip: We had the first room on the corner, facing the pool as you come up the hill. It was a really lovely...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Anne-marie M
Reviewed 15 June 2014

First time in Lindos so we were unsure of good and bad apartments. This place was excellent. If I go to Lindos again this will be my 1st choice. The staff were very friendly, the food at the apartments was very nice, a good choice on the menu and also very reasonably priced.
The apartments although basic were clean and very large.
I would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms were I would say very good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a fantastic time.very peaceful resort and lovely setting.christiana was wonderful very helpful and accommodating.apartments are equipped with every thing you need.pool and bar area again has every thing you need.thank you to all staff for a wonderful stay and hopefully see you again later this year.lindos village still amazing.lambis is great value for money and I dont think you would be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank kianalee
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Arrived late at night on a Thomson flight. The next day, I found a problem with the shower head and it wasn't working properly. This was repaired by the maintenance chap, however the power of the shower was only average and one day we had no hot water. We arrived about midnight and spent the first night at the hotel and there was no maid service the next day. There was also no maid service on the Sunday so we only had maid service on 5 of the 7 days and the towels were only changed once. The bathroom was actually dirty on the floor and tiles, particularly the grout when we first moved into the room and there was dirt and mould that we had to wipe away ourselves. When the maintenance man came to repair our shower, it was obvious he had taken a sort cut to go to our room as there was muddy footprints in our shower room on the day the maids didn't call. This meant we had to try and clean this up so we didn't traipse mud throughout the whole studio.

We paid 50 euros for the air-con, 10 euros for the safe and 20 euros for late check-out room. The air-con was very efficient. The main room was a very good size and there were good facilities for self-catering.

There was a table and chairs on the balcony and we had to clean the chairs before we could sit on them as they were dirty. I'm not sure the cleaner who prepared my room had their heart in it as the bathroom floor was visibly dirty.

The people who work at the hotel/bar are very friendly. The food and drink was good value and very tasty. Christina goes out of her way to make sure you are happy and she and the others work really hard.

The pool area is very nice and I spent a lot of time around the pool. The area it is set in benefits from a gentle breeze so it is much more comfortable than in Lindos itself. There are goats roaming and donkeys hee-hawing in the vicinity and I liked it. The wi-fi had a problem for the first day but that was sorted out and worked fine afterwards. It's great to have free wi-fi I'm the room and this meant we could entertain ourselves with internet radio in our room as the TV didn't work properly.

All in all, I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it as Lindos is a beautiful place and this is a nice location to enjoy all it's attractions away from the hustle and bustle. Very relaxing. My only advice would be for the owners to check the quality and frequency of the cleaning as this was a bit hit and miss.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peeps-Bocadillo
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from lambis apartments in lindos .had a all .great time .staff were so kind and helpful .vangelis and Christiana can't do enough for you and really friendly .cant wait to go back .thankyou for everything .

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Really relaxed place with great customer service focus. Out of the village with a wonderful pool but a short walk to Lindos and St Paul's. Food very nice, the entertainment night was fun and the poolside days were lovely. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2014