Hotel Lindos View
US$198
US$191
Lambis Studios(Lindos)(Great Value!)
US$49
Lindos White Hotel and Suites(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$53
  • Pool
Lindos Blu(Lindos)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsrefurbished roomself cateringrestaurant upstairsair congames roomolder roomsfrying panlovely hotelsteep hillplenty of sunbedsst paul's bayhotel restaurantfree busjacuzzi bathone bedroom apartmentexcept sundaykettle and toaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Stayed at this hotel beginning of this month 2nd for a week with my daughter in law as a last minute deal. We did not expect too much, but decided to take on board all the trip advisor members who have stayed here and in Lindos itself. Firstly, before leaving I e-mailed Yiannis to ask if we could have an upper room as we were 2 ladies on our own, with a nice view, as I have read that some rooms had good views. He replied we would not be disappointed with our room, so we went not knowing what to expect.

On first reaching the hotel I must say I was rather gobsmacked to see how lovely the buildings and especially the reception, bar and snack bar areas were. Very impressed as most places in Greece are quite basic but not this one. On booking in which took only minutes we were invited to eat on the rooftop restaurant where they had kept it open for new arrivals - we arrived at 11.30 p.m. so was very hungry, thirsty and tired. We were shown to our room which was absolutely beautiful, exceptionally clean, large and airy and when we opened the balcony doors was met with a most wonderful view of the sea and the acropolis, this holiday was getting better all the time and we had only just arrived!!!

We had a lovely meal on the roof in the OIA (sp) restaurant and the views were absolutely outstanding. The week then only got better with the cleaning ladies keeping our room exceptionally clean, with clean towels and bedding as and when we requested them using a card to request them.

All the staff, the 2 ladies on reception, the staff on the roof restaurant, and all the regular staff downstairs in the snack bar, and main bar were exceptionally friendly and hard working, they could not have done enough for us. The pool area (2 pools) were kept immaculate and was always seeing the gardeners pottering about doing tidying up etc. The reception area and downstairs toilets and showers were immaculately clean 100%.

There was also a lady who used to come to the hotel to give massages, myself and daughter-in-law both had one laying on her special table in the sun, what could have been better. It was so relaxing and she was fantastic, this was a great little touch for the hotel as not many other places offer this service.

I would like to say a big thank you to ALL the staff and management for a great late booking holiday and a special thank you to Yiannis who provided us with a lovely room (532).

Yiannis your very lovely staff are a credit to you and thank you again.

Yiannis I will be back next October 1st for 11 nights with my husband this time, we have already booked this week with Thomsons and really look forward to staying at your lovely accommodation again.

Regards to you all, Jo and Kelly

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank jojojoLondon
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This was my third trip to Lindos and my second stay at The View. My first week was spent in one of the new rooms. Very nice and modern, though I don't quite understand the need for a whirl pool bath in the bedroom, especially when the whirl pool bath didn't work. When this was mentioned at reception we were informed none of these baths have worked since installed as they had vital parts missing. Eh??

On my second week I moved into the old block as I had only booked a week originally. It was huge with a mezzanine. It was pretty old fashioned but clean. How these rooms can be described as self catering is beyond me, unless you wish to dine on Pot Noodles. Luckily, a holiday to me is not about cooking for myself but eating out.

The restaurant is beautiful and Vlad and Goran provide a friendly service. The food is mediocre at best and not exactly cheap. My friend ordered Risotto which was akin to packet savoury rice and the carbonara had a chemical taste. However, my beef stifado was excellent but was accompanied by nothing, not even a potato.

The pool areas are spotless and for those who complain about the Brits, go find somewhere that caters to Germans and the Dutch. Simples! The bar is very expensive (thank you to the wonderful Sheena, Seva, Thomas and Minolis for putting up with us) and the day time menu should be served till at least eight o'clock, not five o'clock. Not everyone wants a restaurant meal, especially when it is so hot. After the restaurant closes you can't even get a toastie. They are missing out on a lot of revenue through this and is simply unbelievable in this day and age.

I would recommend these apartments but for me it's time to move on to somewhere I may get better value for my money.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scotty_Trix
Profilienos, General Manager at Hotel Lindos View, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay here at Lindos View Hotel. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

We hope to welcome you again in the future,

With best regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2010

My wife and I emailed Yiannis prior to our stay and he was very obliging, we were allocated one of the modernised rooms, which was superb throughout.
The Hotel is very well laid out and tastefully decorated in quite a classy style.
We couldn't really fault anything and I would have to disagree with people that have slated the restaurant, we ate there on 3 occasions and the food was excellent and by Lindos standards, reasonably priced.
We would definately return to Lindos and would use the View again if the price was right.
Many thanks to Yiannis and the staff at Lindos View for their help and hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Went for family wedding ,lovely hotel very clean and tidy in all areas of hotel. Stayed in room 11 which although it was clean it is desperate for a refurb the view is what saved the day as it was fantastic! Maid supplied us with extra coat hangers and pillow no problem at all and reception staff (girls) very friendly. Thomas and the young waitress in snack bar great .Lindos town was a 10 min walk downhill and it is magical! cobbled streets and roof top resturants make it special. The food and drinks are expensive but we never had a poor meal, if you take a bus into Pefkos the prices are much cheaper with 3 course offers for around 8-10 euros. Pefkos is also lovely and on the flat which is a welcome change from the hills in lindos! shopping there is also alot cheaper ie hanbags 15 euro they were 50 euro in lindos! A trip to the waterpark is well worth the 20 euros we had a great day but take the local bus5 euros Thompson trip a rip off 59 euro.
Our family wedding was at St Pauls Bay and was fantastic in every way, we then had a violinist escort us to the reception at theByzantino Resturant in the town which was fab and a great time was had by all. All in all I would go back to lindos and stay at the Lindos View but prehaps request one of the newly refurbished rooms like the rest of my had. but it didnt spoil our holiday. I would not recommend this resort for people with walking difficulties but would recommend Pefkos. ps Hotel rooftop resturant rubbish but snack bar great

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JKDoll
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Me, my wife and 15 year old son stayed here at the Lindos View in July 2010 and have to say they were some of the best apartments that we have ever stayed in. The apartments were modern, spotlessly clean and the maids cleaned the apartment every day. Both pools were fantastic with a lovely bar area that served great food. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. There is a good supermarket 100 yards down the road. Lindos was really nice with loads of really good restaurants, our favourites being the Dionysos and Acropolis View. There is a steep hill down to Lindos village but there was loads of taxis available for getting back up the 1/4 mile hill. The walk up to the Acropolis is great but you need to take plenty of drinking water and it can get crowded. The only downside was watching the poor little donkeys trying to carry fat tourists up the hill to the Acropolis, I really think the donkeys should only have to carry children only. I would thoroughly recommend Lindos and the LIndos View Apartments and would go back to these apartments with no hesitation

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family