“Diving is magic! Lepia dive Centre is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LEPIA Dive Centre

LEPIA Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Lindos
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a brand new PADI Dive Centre located in Pefkos (10 min drive from Lindos)on the magnificent island of Rhodes.Our passion for diving combined with our brand new equipments ( Aqua Lung Partner Centre)and our experienced staff guarantees unique underwater adventures.If you are a qualified diver we invite you to "DIVE IN OUR WORLD" and discover the excitement of diving on the edge of the abyss of Lindos or explore the wreck in Plimmiri.If you are a beginner, start with us your journey to the sea world.
Rome, Italy
“Diving is magic! Lepia dive Centre is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Diving in Rodos is a great experience. I did many dives with Lepia dive centre and got my padi open water and advanced dive licences with them. Lepia's dive masters are great instructors and they guide you to the world of sea creatures in a very friendly, fun and safe way. The equipment they provide you is high quality and brand new.
By my opinion Lepia is the best dive centre in Rhodes and one of the best of the world.
Absolutely reccomended to everybody!Check out great photos on their facebook fan page.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastically cool diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

If it’s a fantastically cool diving experience that you want in Rhodes then Lepia Dive Centre is the place to be. I had the greatest experience EVER with Lepia Dive. My dive instructors were amazing and all the staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Run by passionate and professional divers for; divers, trainee divers, snorkelers and those that just want to get wet. These guys really make you feel like your out with some friends going diving. I would recommended Lepia Dive to anyone who goes to Pefkos Rhodes, and I would definitely dive with them again next trip.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Rob071966
Saffron Walden, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fish Scales not Skin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Dived today with Adonis at St Pauls Bay. Couldn't fault the experience. Have dived with others before and in comparison Lepia have first class equipment and first class staff. From start to finish the whole experience was fun but extremely informative at the same time. They certainly seem to have scales rather than skin as they make being in the water seem such a natural thing.
I have already changed my plans for this week to include another dive and will be back next year to do a PADI course with them. Not only cheaper than in the UK but also with the benefit of real dives from the start not swimming pools or quarries!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jeff R
reading
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

So this is the second dive centre I have been with on Rhodes. The first was the largest on the island but their approach was all about money. Their kit was old and ripped and even the BCDs leaked. LEPIA are a new organisation. Unlike the other guys LEPIA have dedicated classroom facilities for learners - the other people took you to a PUB to learn! How can you learn properly in a pub with music and noise? At LEPIA the approach was ALL ABOUT QUALITY and these guys are GOOD. Nothing was to much trouble - they even washed and dried my gear every day. So if you are a beginner or an experienced diver forget the other dive schools on Rhodes and go straight to LEPIA. I had 6 dives and they were all just fab.

Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I dived with Lepia Dive Centre and I was so excited by the quality of their service that I became Open Water Diver within 4 days (the 1st Padi qualification).I previously had tried some dives in other dive centres on Rhodes but I wasn't satisfied neither by their services nor by the whole experience. I absolutely recommend Lepia Dive for beginners through divemasters.

3 Thank Antonis G