Lepia Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Lindos
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a brand new PADI Dive Centre located in Pefkos (10 min drive from Lindos)on the magnificent island of Rhodes.Our passion for diving combined with our brand new equipments ( Aqua Lung Partner Centre)and our experienced staff guarantees unique underwater adventures.If you are a qualified diver we invite you to "DIVE IN OUR WORLD" and discover the excitement of diving on the edge of the abyss of Lindos or explore the wreck in Plimmiri.If you are a beginner, start with us your journey to the sea world.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I spent a great couple of days diving with Lepia dive centre in early July. I'm a trainee Divemaster with nearly 100 dives. They collected me directly from my hotel on the first day and took me to the dive centre where we completed the normal paperwork and arranged all kit required. We were driven with the kit to the beautiful St Paul's Bay. We did two shore dives, the first being a reef dive and the second having a couple of swim throughs. The sea life is limited but the dives were great, very relaxed and not too challenging. The second days diving was at the wreck Gianoulla K which is in Plimmiri. As my hotel was on route to the site I was collected on the way meaning I got a lie in bed! The wreck is close to shore taking only a couple of minutes by rib. The wreck is 20m at the deepest. The first dive takes you around and over the wreck. It's in good condition and with good vis is a great dive. The second dive takes you inside the wreck through the engine room. It's a bit narrow in places so needs good buoyancy, there are plenty of exit points. Another great dive. The dive team were relaxed and professional and a pleasure to dive with. If I travel to Rhodes again I would certainly dive with them again and would recommend them to others.

3  Thank Stephen G

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came to Pefkos, Rhodes for 2 weeks starting on the 25th June - 10th July. First day we were straight down the travel agency booking all of out activities for our stay. When scuba was mentioned it was instantly a must, especially at the great price of €50! We did our first dive the second morning of our stay, getting to the dive centre with the use of their free pick up. All the equipment was top quality. We were talked through the processes and then we were off. Our first dive was at the beautiful St. Paul's Bay where we did our first 6m dive with 2 other beginners and Sakis (Dive instructor.) Fair to say it was like a different world! Straight away we were asking for more and more dives, so afterwards we went on to do a second dive where we were taught more skills and allowed to explore the equipment and surroundings a bit more. This second dive wasn't enough for us and we decided to go on to do our Scuba Diver course, then our Open Water Diver course and finally our Advanced Open Water Diver course. This allowed us to do a total of 9 dives, including: 1 night dive, navigation diving, a boat dive, a deep dive and a wreck dive. The completion of this course also allowed us to descend to 30m, and qualifies the 2 of us to go anywhere in the world and dive without an instructor down to 30m. The whole experience is 110% better than anything I've done before, the team are all amazing, amazing, amazing! So thorough and patient.
We weren't planning to return to the same place again as we intended to travel, but due to our time at the Lepia Dive Centre we are thinking of booking a return visit as early as September, just can't get enough. Thank you guys so much xx

1  Thank kikimallie
Reviewed 12 July 2014

All my life I had wanted to try diving so while in holiday in pefkos I thought I'd finally try it, we called the dive Centre late one evening and they kindly scheduled to pick us up at 9am the next morning. After being picked up we were introduced to everyone at the centre who all seemed extremely friendly. Straight away we were seen to and questioned about our previous experiences and knowledge so they could tailor the day to our needs. After a short but thorough theory lesson we was taken to the bay to practice some skills. The guys were always very patient and ensure you were 100% comfortable before you entered the water. Then after completing these skills we was able to go for a second dive around the all around the bay. They bay it's self was beautiful and the satisfaction that you get from diving is not describable. Infact me and my partner enjoyed our first dive that so much we booked to spend our remaining 2 weeks training to become advanced open water divers that very day. This meant we spent most of our holiday with the team who are all amazing people that I cannot wait to visit again. I think that without their constant reassurance, extensive knowledge and incredible kindness the experience would be half as good as what it was here. You really won't find a better bunch of people.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife made me a present buying me a lesson as beginner diver because she knew I always wanted to dive . Two really friendly guys came to pick me up from my hotel and brought me and a few more guys to the Lepia office where we did some lessons of diving theory and a final test.. as soon we finished the test we were brought to the beach where they gave us all the equipment (really great quality) explained us once again how to use everything and did a few exercises in case some water was going in the mask or in the regulator.. the experience was great and was amazing diving under the water like a fish.. the Lepia's team is a really young crew of guys that are really good in their job and really friendly and genuine guys with the passion for the sea!! Hope to see them again!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Fast replies when emailed, good service with transportations, an awsome Open water course and very likable people! If you plan to take your Open water Certificate, or just want to explore the amazing dive spots in Lindos (Rhodes) I strongly recommend these guys!

1  Thank Mikael G