“Perfect meal and setting!!”
Review of Mare Mare Restaurant - CLOSED

Mare Mare Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was one of our favourite restaurants that we visited during out recent trip to Lindos. It' s location right on the beachfront gives it a very romantic feel. We shared a bruschetta to start then my partner ordered the calamari for his main course which was delicious. I ordered the smoked salmon pasta which was also really good. It's also great to come here during the day where you can use the restaurant's sunbeds (4 euros) and they will bring drinks out to you. Very reasonably priced and lovely friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Very good value for money, as being right on the beach I thought it would be expensive. Ordered a chicken fillet with rice and chips which was so delicious I want another one! Beautiful scenery and good service. Would definitely return if I was back in Lindos.

1  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a snack in Mare Mare while on a boat trip to Lindos. Its typically Greek. The service was good,the food was ok,but expensive for a snack. Great setting on the little beach in Lindos.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

A wonderful place to visit, staff are welcoming, helpful and friendly and looked after us very well. The food is great and the location is perfect! The atmosphere is amazing and overall a great Greek experience

Reviewed 10 August 2014

It is a bit of a walk to get to Mare Mare but it is definitely worth it, as it is a lovely restaurant in a perfect location. It is right on the beach and you can eat by candlelight with the sea lapping in front of you. It is a very romantic setting and perfect for a special occasion; after having a lovely first meal there, we went back for a meal on my birthday as we enjoyed it so much. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the food is excellent. The chocolate souffle was amazing and I would recommend that you give it a try! We would definitely recommend Mare Mare to anybody visiting Lindos!

2  Thank LFJ2307