“Fab welcome! Lovely food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lassu
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lindos
Cuisines: Cafe, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dudley West Midlands
“Fab welcome! Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I must admit I love going out for a meal every night in Lindos and there are some fab places to eat, but sometimes when it's really hot I don't fancy another 2 course heavy meal. I was introduced to Lassu by by two best friends who had eaten there on a previous Lindos holiday and Wow the food was fantastic. I had a lovely Feta and Tomato baguette which was so fresh and tasty. I can't remember exactly which baguettes my friend had but they too said they were fab.I also had a lovely glass of rose wine, my one friend had a glass of red wine and my other friend a Caramel milkshake. When we asked for the bill we were presented with a plate with 3 slices of lemon cake on it made by the owners mum! So yummy. I think the bill came to 20 euros for the 3 of us. Excellent value for money. Went back a second time and at the end of the meal we were given a plate with 3 huge slices of carrot cake on. Again so yummy.

It is a little bit out of the way but if you know Lindos it is just after Captains House on the right hand side next to Ceasors restaurant.

Annie

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AnnieB11

• Greek first
South Wales
“Great cafe/bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

If you want a snack or just a drink this is a very pleasant place to rest awhile. The place is very clean and the food is fresh and of good quality. If, like me, you just can't go without chips once in a while then go here and indulge yourself in some really good ones!
The delightful Anna will be only too pleased to welcome you and serve you promptly and efficiently

• Visited May 2013