“Perfect place in Lindos”
Review of Lassu

Lassu
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Lindos
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful stopping place on way down from the Acropolis! Fab service - lady remembered us from a few days ago. Came to find them again when we came back to visit. Food is amazing, best Cosmopolitan cocktail in Rhodes!!! Loved it x

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Lassu cafe-bistro, a great little find on acropolis way in Lindos village. sit in the shade and enjoy the views over the village to the ruins on the opposite cliff, enjoy a nice cold frappe and a slice of carrot cake as you sit and plan your day. The owner Anna is a very friendly and pleasant lady to chat with....ah bliss.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Chanced across this when we visited Lindos and were very pleased we did - probably our favourite meal in Rhodes, even though it was just for lunch we had a great meal here and the views were fantastic! Good food, great value and a fantastic setting.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I must admit I love going out for a meal every night in Lindos and there are some fab places to eat, but sometimes when it's really hot I don't fancy another 2 course heavy meal. I was introduced to Lassu by by two best friends who had eaten there on a previous Lindos holiday and Wow the food was fantastic. I had a lovely Feta and Tomato baguette which was so fresh and tasty. I can't remember exactly which baguettes my friend had but they too said they were fab.I also had a lovely glass of rose wine, my one friend had a glass of red wine and my other friend a Caramel milkshake. When we asked for the bill we were presented with a plate with 3 slices of lemon cake on it made by the owners mum! So yummy. I think the bill came to 20 euros for the 3 of us. Excellent value for money. Went back a second time and at the end of the meal we were given a plate with 3 huge slices of carrot cake on. Again so yummy.

It is a little bit out of the way but if you know Lindos it is just after Captains House on the right hand side next to Ceasors restaurant.

Annie

1  Thank AnnieB11
Reviewed 23 May 2013

If you want a snack or just a drink this is a very pleasant place to rest awhile. The place is very clean and the food is fresh and of good quality. If, like me, you just can't go without chips once in a while then go here and indulge yourself in some really good ones!
The delightful Anna will be only too pleased to welcome you and serve you promptly and efficiently

1  Thank dacill