“A luxury hotel with style and panache.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Melenos Lindos Hotel

Melenos Lindos Hotel
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Lindos
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“A luxury hotel with style and panache.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2010

My husband and I held our wedding reception at the Melenos and stayed for two nights. It is rare that you can call something perfect but that is how I would describe our stay. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, the food was second to none, rooms luxurious, a fantastic balcony with spectacular views. Very special touches made for a very special and unforgetable time. Thank you everyone. Mark and Jane x

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

We just returned from Melenos Lindos Hotel. I have been all over the world and Melenos is simply a gem. It's attention to detail is like none other. Every common room and hotel room is decorated with local crafts - you feel like you are in another world. It's a feast for the eyes. Our room was unbelievable and our terrace was huge and furnished with a large table to seat six, couches, chairs. Our terrace overlooked the Lindos bay. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was so kind and friendly and helpful. August in Lindos was touristy and hot - yet the hotel was a wonderful haven. There are some great restaurants and the staff will steer you in the right direction. We wish there was a pool but not possible with it's location built into the cliffs! The beach below is a 5 -8 minute steep walk and it's a bit run down. We loved loved the hotel and Lindos is very cool town with great people. We rented a car to drive into the old town and we explored and tried some other beaches. All in all I can't say enough about this fabulous hotel and the kindness of the owner and the staff. I will visit you in my dreams!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

excellent hospitality, you can feel in this hotel like at home, there is a very nice view and when you take breakfast or lunch or dinner you can see this view and you daydream.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2010

My partner and I have just returned from a week of staying at the Melenos. This place is faultless. The rooms, staff, setting, restaurant are all superb. A perfect place for a relaxing holiday. One tip, Lindos can be 3/4 degrees warmer than the rest of the Island, so for a lovely breeze move beyond the small beach and head for the rocks. Its a great place to jump into the sea from.

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Conwy, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

I was fortunate enough to have sailed my boat into Lindos bay at the beginning of May so I knew the location was just perfect; absolutely beautiul in fact, as a place to take my wife for her birthday in June. To be truthful, when I made our booking I considered the price to be a little steep in a country which was undergoing a huge financial trauma. However, when we arrived (met by our charming receptionist in the square and walked to the hotel through the cobboled streets) we discovered we had been upgraded to a most charming suite with a view over the bay, and already we would have much more than value for money. And so it was. We were made to feel as though we were honoured guests of Mikail's family and I think, from any hotel, nobody could ever ask more than that. Lindos is lovely. Melenos Lindos is very much the icing on the cake; great suite, good food and delightful 'family' service. Access to the beach in front of the hotel is close .To get the best from our stay required a reasonable set of legs and lungs to handle the steps up and down which goes with the territory wherever you stay in Lindos. Perfect for us.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2010

My partner and I just came back from our trip to Greece, visited 5 islands, and I can said by far, Lindos, Rodhes was where we had the best time, not only because of their beautiful and picturesque town, but for the personilized team that works at the Melenos, Marina, Maria, Sampika, the driver (amazing gentleman), the two wonderful ladies in the restaurant, ...and I could go on and on.... just PERFECT! when I decide to come back, Melenos Hotel is the first Hotel I'd book.
with Many thanks to all the melenos team that made our stay unforgettable!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

super greek-style rooms in Rhodes' most beautifull village. Exceptionally quiet, given its location. Both close to Lindos' Acropolis and a nice, secluded beach.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lindos
Lindos Blu
#8 of 33 in Lindos
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
#1 of 15 in Kiotari

Been to Melenos Lindos Hotel? Share your experiences!