All reviews freshly made pizza private beach friendly barman pool bar delicious cocktails early season mini disco pay euros sea view animation team amazing location enjoyable holiday holiday makers buffet style every evening greek night would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just returned from the Lindos Sunrise what a disappointment ! Have stayed at many other hotels in the area over the last years and this is probably the worst of them all.
All inclusive should mean all inclusive not that you have to pay 10 euros for 2 sunbeds a day, the rooms are basic and no air conditioning, at least not working apparently it only works from June onwards but you have to pay for it again not what you would expect of all inclusive.
The food was very poor lack of variety and not very edible had to eat out and I am not normally that fussy. The drinks were all watered down.
The entertainment is for the French it seems to be a French hotel it says club Jumbo.fr outside so everything was catered for the French with very little English spoken.
I would not rate this hotel as 3 star even may be a 2. The beds are very hard and I ended up with backache. We moved out to another hotel after 3 days with better quality food and facilities.
We holiday twice a year to Rhodes and I wont be returning here.

1  Thank Catherine712
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our 10 day stay. Plenty of choice for food and freshly cooked. A hotel that caters for the french for the most part and also there were lots of Russians there. British very much in minority. Entertainment at night tends to be mostly for the french and I feel there should be a more international flavour as approx 50% of the guests spoke english. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms kept extremely clean. Air conditioning is not adequate in the rooms though. WiFi is 5 euros per hour. This needs to be addressed. Sunloungers on the beach are 5 euros each and worth every penny as they are extremely comfy. Excellent location and beautiful hotel. We would be more than happy to return at a later date

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Magpie450
Reviewed 20 May 2013

After reading some of the reviews on here I was quite worried about being moved hotels. We booked as part of a group to go 1st-8th may as my brother was getting married at St pauls chapel in Lindos. This hotel was picked by my sister in law who wanted us all to stay together and not have to spend a fortune. we booked on ice lolly.com which I definatly would not recommend using. After reading the reviews we weren't expecting much but as soon as we pulled up in the coach all worries disappeared. The hotel reception is clean,bright and the staff were extremely welcoming. after a 2 hour couch journey we arrived at 11.30pm the group was a mix of children(youngest 7month nephew) and grandparents- one in a wheelchair. The hotel provided us with bottled water and food to eat while we checked in which was a lovely gesture. Myself my two girls 4&7 and my mother were given a room on the new block and as it was dark a staff member took us round and even carried our cases downstairs. the room was clean and spacious with the 2 settees made into beds which were more than adequate. The bathroom basic but clean and everything worked, maids came most days but they always left the trolleys out so if you need a clean towel it was easy to find one. Some of the party stayed in the main building which was dated but no complaints from anyone. The hotel is right on the beach with beautiful views,the sand isn't too nice and you are charged for the beds.Food is served outside overlooking the beach it is a small separate building where they cook and serve food , tables are outside covered by a slatted style roof which does give you shade (there is an indoor restaurant but they only use it during rain) they are well spaced out so you don't feel too crammed in. Food was fresh,well presented and hot.not too much choice but if you like greek salad or a meat and veg option then you'll be fine, we ate out twice in Lindos and also out for the wedding which broke it up but think i'd have needed to venture out more if staying for longer than 1 week . the AI drinks option was the biggest let down for me there is beer, wine, juice and pop taps in the restaurant and by the pool, the pool bar only served gin, vodka, ouzo and rum -very strong with cheap pop - yuk!! they did get a delivery of other mixers but they weren't free. I ended up buying some schnapps from the shop to add to lemonade as the beer was bloating me too much and needed to fit in my wedding outfit lol.(note I didn't go to get bladdered every night but a few nice drinks in the evening is pleasant) The hotel is on its own, a 10 min walk (no footpath) will get you to 2 shops and a good looking restaurant but its further to the nearest town which I think was Pefkos it did look busy and lots of places to eat with outdoor play for children but as we were in coach on way home couldn't investigate further. A taxi to lindos cost 12€ so if you do want to go out be prepared to spent a fortune in taxi fares.We were the only English there for most of the week everyone else i'm guessing were French and the evening entertainment was definately geared up for them but the daytime guys worked hard to include everybody, we even did the darts competition for a laugh and my eldest enjoyed joining in with the 'aqua gym' each day. As it was early season we didn't have any problem getting beds by the pool and it was clean and warm enough. What I would mention is the staff they were all polite, helpful and went out of their way for you. my nephew had an allergic reaction on the 1st day and reception were brill sorting out medical help and afterwards staff were asking how he was, genuinely concerned. A word of warning MOSQUITOS etc, as we were dining outside it was bad during the evening and the only 2 who didn't get bitten were my girls so pack plenty of repellent spray, didn't have a problem in the room tho !!!!. all in all I would go back to the hotel but only for 1 week as the food wasn't really my cup of tea but hotel great for a quiet cheap break and the weather was red hot.

3  Thank kathrynditchfiels
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We went with the intention of relaxing after a very stressful time, and from arrival we were not disappointed. The room although basic was clean, the sheets were changed daily and the view from the room was stunning. The staff were very friendly and polite, and particular mention has to be given to the head barman who seemed to be able to converse in every language......including Welsh!!! The food was always wholesome, varied and very tasty and the chef was very proud when complimented. Having read previous reviews which commented on the location, it is not in a town but there are regular buses from right outside the hotel and you can walk to Pefki, which we managed without too much trouble. We will hopefully be going back in the near future and wouldn't have a problem returning here.

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Beth E
Reviewed 24 March 2013

a beautiful hotel next to a beautiful beach great food but poor drinks a 15 minute walk gets you to pefkos there is no where to go unless you want to walk or take a long swim which is a great way to get to pefkos the rooms are beautiful as is the out door restaurant will definitely go back very good for families not good for a party though lovely place to fish from and snorkle

Room tip: send them an email so you dont get stuck in sister hotel rooms by the pool are fab but rooms further away are better
Date of stay: September 2012