we have just returned from our 2nd visit to Elenis Apartments - this year its being sold in the UK via Thompson as Adults only, however Thompson only have 12 of the 14 rooms here, and the other 2 are private lets by Eleni herself - this year while we were there there WERE children staying - a couple of 16-17 year olds, some 14-15 year olds and a couple of tiny (under 4) depending on who was in the private lets. Also the sign at Flora Supermarket says "all welcome" and also many people have stayed there previously or have friends there, and for a small charge Eleni lets anyone use the pool so some days while we were there it was like a pre school which was noisy & inconvenient. (I can understand why she does it , €4 for a sunbed, €2 for a can of pop or an ice cream - it all mounts up !)
Apart from that, we have a lovely time here (again) - the rooms are spaciaous and airy (Thompson still say maid service 6 times a week, but it is only 4) and we only got our sheets & towels changed once in 2 weeks. Air conditioning is very expensive at €12 a day (we did without and it was sweltering, but we managed!).
The pool was lovely and the gardens nice. We ate at Eleni's barbeque one night and that was nice and good value for money.
Apart from the problem with too many kids in an adult only environment, my only complaint is there are not enough staff - Nadia is lovely and her customer service and friendliness cannot be faulted, but she cant be everywhere at once and if the rooms are getting cleaned, then the pool bar /snack bar is shut, and one Saturday the bar was closed at 2pm till 8pm - so it was a trek in the heat for a drink and there was no food available, whic is something that needs looking into.
its a lovely basic small & friendly place, and even though there are a few faults, I would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleni's Apartements consists of 14 appartements located in the neighborhood of Krana just 10 minutes walking distance to the ancient city of Lindos. In our relaxing garden we also have our large pool where you can spend your days basking in the sun with our kind service from the Pool Bar where we also have a variety of dishes both local and international. Large and comfortable room with a large balcony overlooking olive gardens, donkeys, Acropolis and of cour the beautiful Maditerrenean sea. In the room you will find a double bed, desk and a kitchenette with fridge, toarster and tableware. Of course we provide with linen and towels. The bathroom has a bathtub and we provide you with towels and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Eleni Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleni`s Apartments Hotel Lindos
- Eleni Apartments Lindos, Rhodes