All reviews family run hotel jack russell nothing is too much trouble surrounding gardens are nearest beach rooms are spacious nice breakfast bus stop pool area hotel grounds are good size hire car a wonderful place to stay beautiful pool plenty of sunbeds small kitchen buffet breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2013

It’s a clean, comfortable, spacious and very well maintained place.
Irene made us feel welcome and was a pleasure to chat with, and we just felt lucky we managed to get a room although we booked just a day prior to our arrival.
The swimming pool was a treat as well, especially since the hotel is not by the sea. Actually, this is probably the only minus I can find in this place, but if you hire a car, finding a nice beach in the area is not a problem.
I would recommend this place both for couples and for families with children as a good place to relax in, or as a base to explore the island.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have just returned from an amazing 10 day stay at Ville Di Lindos. Having returned to the island of Rhodes for the 4th time it was our first stay at Ville Di Lindos and we were so impressed it is the one place we have stayed that we will most definitely return to.
I was travelling with my husband and 3 year old daughter so had quite a clear idea of what I required from my holiday and being 4 months pregnant a tranquil peaceful environment was my number 1 priority and Ville Di lindos did not disappoint.
I was very impressed from the moment I booked, I went directly via their website to book http://www.villedilindos.gr/ I had a few questions which they were very prompt in replying to me. I requested a ground floor suite as I thought this would be easier with a child and was told this was no problem. The room itself was very clean and spacious with a huge bed and separate area with a bed for my daughter separated with a low partition wall. The bathroom was modern and again very clean.
The facilities and grounds of the hotel exceeded our expectations. The swimming pool was by far the best feature with a shallow kid’s area and a very large pool with sun lounges and parasols. The view was lovely with an outlook of the sea and wonderfully kept gardens. The hotel also had a small kids play area which consisted of a playhouse, swings and climbing frames with a slide which my daughter loved along with the hotels dog which she also took a liking too.
The breakfast had enough choice for all serving fruit, breads, pastries, eggs, cheese, ham etc and was included in the room cost. The lunch was available from 1-3pm and dinner from 7-10pm. All was home cooked and traditional Greek food.
I was very impressed with the hotel staff especially Irene who I believe owns the hotel my daughter especially loved her and was given lots of free ice cream and freshly picked fruit!! Irenes 3 boys who also work at the hotel were just as lovely and were all a pleasure to be around.
We couldn't have asked for more.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Blackeldom
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This spring we traveled trough Europe and started on Rhodes. As usual we looked for the rare combination of comfort, quality, nature, tranquility and of course a good price.
Ville di Lindos ticked all the boxes here!

The Good:
+ Wonderful spaceous appartments with beautiful sea views and superb beds(!).
+ Well maintained gardens with large pool.
+ Daily cleaning.
+ Quiet location 2 kilometers outside of pittoresk Lindos.
+ Extensive breakfast with some special foods.
+ Excellent food in the restaurant.
+ Very good price/quality.

The Bad.
- Sometimes loud music at the bar during the day.
- Unless you truly like to walk a car is required to visit Lindos

Highly recommended for a reviving holiday on Rhodes.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view room in building 5.
Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed a week in mid June. Not at all crowded at this time.
The views were awesome, socially from our balcony and the pool area.
Great facilities, and meticulously clean.
The owners and staff were fantastic and welcoming without being intrusive.
After a mix up with the air con for 2 nights in a row we were treated to a lovely 4 course Greek meal with wine in their restaurant.
Situated halfway between Lindos and Pefki, you'll need a car or to be prepared to walk a couple of miles to the supermarket/resorts.

Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I Stayed 3 nights at Ville Di Lindos in September, it is a very pleasent hotel with spacious, clean rooms, a quiet swimming pool and great facilities.
The self catering room had everything you would expect although the TV didn't seem to pick up any channels (local or international.)
The hotel has a games room, large pool, kids pool, children's play area and bar/restaurant all of which were very good quality (I didn't eat in the resaurant but we got severe "food envy" when we got back after dinner one night and saw what others were eating!)

The location is great - 5 mins drive to Lindos for the acropolis, restaurants and bars. About 50 mins to Rhodes town. You really need a car though if planning to explore, I didn't see any local busses and it would be a good 25-30 minute walk to Lindos or the beach.

All in all, this was the perfect hotel for what we wanted and what we paid, it may have been just out of the main season but the hotel was very peaceful and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful as well,

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Ben K
Eirinirhodes, Owner at Ville di Lindos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Thanks for the effort to convert us to forces.
.Very kind of you.