“A marvellous time at the Krana”
Review of Krana Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lindos
Krana Apartments
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was our second visit in four years to the Krana and once again we enjoyed a relaxing break in beautiful Lindos. The apartments are of a very high cleanliness standard and the owner and her family made us very welcome during our stay.

We will definately be coming back to the Krana in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank slipx

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have to agree with other reviewers on these apartments in some negative aspects they also experienced. The owner is shocking at dealing with issues and puts your holiday on a real downer with anything you need to raise with her.
She is rude, arrogant and abrupt and is to customer service what Hitler was to a nobel peace prize which is a shame as the apartments we found to be in a great location at the top of the hill which leads down to the Village. Their are some small shops at the bottom of the steps along with the bus stop that will take you to Rhodes Town. We found the bar to be over-priced but it was the welcome you got there from the owner that put us off which is a great shame as 99% of the people in Lindos welcome you with open arms and are really friendly people.
The owner spoilt our holiday as she was constantly rude and horrible in her all round manner. I will always look for the positive in my reviews (I have over 80 and these can be viewed for that) and Lindos will always be my top destination as we spent our honeymoon and 1st wedding anniversary there but Krana apartments for me I would not touch with a barge pole. Spend a little more and stay at Lindos View were the staff are all superb and try to ensure your holiday is relaxing how it should be.

Room Tip: Never request any help from the owner.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank sandonred
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Just returned from two weeks at the Krana.
We found this family run hotel faultless, just the best base for a visit to Lindos. The family are all just lovely, including little angelis who is just developing a cheeky personality. There is nothing I can say to critise this hotel, all I hope is that we can get back there as soon as we can for another great two weeks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank janray2126
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Unbeatable view across Lindos and the Acropolis from the Krana appartments. This family run, typically Greek accommodation was kept extremely clean, our room was serviced every day. We didn't venture far from the pool during the day, the pool area is immaculate, the food and service were excellent. The only downside during the day, which might bother some people is the hum from coaches parked on the main road below the accommodation (there were several every day-Lindos is a poplular place for day visitors). As other reviewers have indicated Lindos is not suitable for the less mobile.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We travelled as a group of four friends to celebrate a couple of 50th birthdays, having first visited Lindos in 1984. The fantastic reviews for these apartments are absolutely justified and I would recommend them as fantastic self catering holiday accommodation. The apartments are spacious, spotless and so convenient to the pool. There are only 14 apartments, so even when most guests were at the pool (and a few outside visitors also), there were always plenty of sun beds. Fedra, Marina and Jenny are professional, welcoming and know everything there s to know about Lindos. The nighttimes were absolute bliss - no noise but the cicadas and you really feel as though you are on the top of the world! My lasting memory would be being the first at the pool in the morning and floating around on the airbed with not another sound or soul to be heard. This place is the next best thing to having your own private villa, although considering the lovely people we met there, the convenience of having snacks and drinks available, and the daily clean towels, and bi-daily sheets, I really thinksthat, given a choice of a private villa or a stay at the Krana,I'd go for the latter. These apartments are already almost fully booked for next year, with many guests being return visitors. The team behind this place deserve every positive review - what a fantastic holiday!

Room Tip: My friend and I had a one bedroom apartment facing the pool and the sea beyond (12). Our other frie...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank LisaAberdare
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I picked this apartment purely because of the revues that had been left on this site, and it did not disappoint at all. We arrived early hours of the morning and although reception was shut there was a notice board with our name, room and directions. The room was typically Greek, not fancy at all but it was extremely clean and quite spacious with lots of wardrobe space. Towels and sheets changed every other day. The pool was fantastic, enough sunbeds for everyone and lovely and quiet! there were no children there so it was a relaxation haven. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food we had at lunchtime was excellent, only snacks such as baguettes and omelettes but cooked to order and very tasty, and cheaper than the town. I would rate this hotel to couples who are looking for some R and R and if I visited Rhodes again I would look to stay here. There are a few downsides. The aircon is not fantastic and cannot be left on when you are in, and at 60 Euros a week its not cheap. Also if you have difficulty in walking, breathing problems or are a mum with pushchair, toddler and all the equipment that goes with it, the hill to Lindos is a killer in the heat!

Room Tip: rooms at the front have a fab view of the acropolis but back rooms where we were had more shade in t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank loulouSomerset
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed the first week in September it's paradise the place is ultra clean lovely food and fantastic Accommodation. We were made to feel like one of the family can't fault it would go back without hesitation the only thing would say lindos is extremely hilly and would not suit any one with walking disabilities

• Stayed: September 2013