We had a great week in lindos staying at lindianmyth. The apartment was very clean and perfect for a couple who like a quiet location with a fantastic view from the balcony. The beds were comfortable and didn't even need to use the aircon as we could leave the Windows open all night. There are cooking facilities and a fridge also the snack bar by the pool does nice food at great value also the beer is cheaper than in Lindos. It is only a short 15 min walk into Lindos where there are many bars and restaurants. The walk back is uphill but I have walked up worse hills and you can always get a taxi if you don't fancy the walk. Tasos the owner is very attentive and kind and Is the perfect owner. One of the nicest things is that you feel like you are in the middle of the countryside but really only a short walk from picturesque lindos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each studio is equipped to a high standard. Accommodation consists of twin beds in the bedroom area, plus a sofa bed to sleep one adult (or two small children). This complex is brand new and has been painted in the Mediterranean colours of blue and white. The studios have a kitchenette with a 2-ring cooker and fridge. Bathroom with bath/shower/wc. There are large balconies with sea view. This accommodation is ideal for a quiet, relaxing holiday. Owners direct booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lindian Myth Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Myth Studios Hotel Lindos
- Lindian Myth Studios Lindos, Rhodes