The apartments are on top of Lindos village which is a great location. We stayed at 3B and we had great views of the Acropolis and the sea. In addition by staying there you avoid the loud noises coming from the touristy cafes/bars of the village. We had a car so it was easy to access the apartments but have in mind that they are on a steep hill. The rooms are descent, well equipped (fridge, cooker, toaster, kitchen utensils/crockery and dinning table) and spacious. The towels were old and worn out however when I asked the manager for some extra ones he gave me new ones.
The weather was not that hot and we decided to sleep without the air conditioning so we didn't spend the extra money for it. Coming from Cyprus I find it weird that they charge extra for a basic service like the a/c.
Overall the apartments were very good. The manager was kind enough to greet us and also give us a bottle of wine to thank us for choosing the apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each studio is equipped to a high standard. Accommodation consists of twin beds in the bedroom area, plus a sofa bed to sleep one adult (or two small children). This complex is brand new and has been painted in the Mediterranean colours of blue and white. The studios have a kitchenette with a 2-ring cooker and fridge. Bathroom with bath/shower/wc. There are large balconies with sea view. This accommodation is ideal for a quiet, relaxing holiday. Owners direct booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindian Myth Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Myth Studios Hotel Lindos
- Lindian Myth Studios Lindos, Rhodes