My family and I, (2 teenage girls and my wife) had the most amazing stay at Borgo San Luigi. We were there for 5 nights and made it the hub to drive every morning from there to a different Tuscan city. They were so helpful, that we were driving to Venice one of the days and were not going to be able to eat breakfast at the hotel because we were leaving to early, that the hotel staff made us a to-go picnic for our day-trip. The staff, food, rooms and service were 1st class, a true 5 star resort. From the bar server Marco to the manager of the hotel, we were treated like royalty!!! I recommend this hotel 100%... Thank you Hotel Borgo San Luigi for making our vacation unforgettable. We will definitely be going back...
The Guzman Family!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo San Luigi Relais offers 73 rooms, most with private terrace or garden, allowing a pleasant stay in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, near Sienna. The five buildings making up the original seventeenth-century structure, in the midst of the 60.000 square metre park that surrounds the hotel, have been restructured respecting their original architecture. Due to its remarkable location, between Sienna and Florence, the hotel is a perfect starting point to visit a territory celebrated all over the world for its incomparable natural and artistic heritage, not to mention its food and wine.Borgo San Luigi Relais offers a choice of rooms, including Suites, Junior Suites, Deluxe and Classic Rooms, found in the different buildings within the park. The entire complex follows a rationale that encourages outdoor living, and most rooms therefore have a private balcony, terrace or garden. Guests may thus experience moments of total relaxation and peace in the open air, while enjoying total privacy.!!!!The architecture of the hotel rooms has been preserved in the original structures, with furnishings remindful of ancient country houses of the nobility. Every detail has been carefully considered, period furnishings and textiles have been chosen and matched with flooring in traditional red Tuscan tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Borgo San Luigi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo San Luigi Hotel Monteriggioni
- Borgo San Luigi Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany