If you plan to arrive at night, we recommend that you ask the hotel for driving instructions. We used their instructions and had no problem finding the hotel. The hotel facilities and grounds are excellent and well maintained. The hotel is very quite and peaceful where the rooms are located and the pool and restaurant area are laid out nicely for social times but well away from the rooms. The hotel is a converted farm complex and it has been done tastefully, striking a good balance between having the necessary modern conveniences while still giving the guests a feeling for how it was hundreds of years ago. All hotel staff were very helpful in every respect and always tried to make our stay pleasurable. The hotel is centrally located for exploring the Tuscany region. There is easy access to good roads leading to all parts of the region. We enjoyed our stay at the Borgo San Luigi so much that we will definitely stay here again when we return to soak up more of the beautiful Tuscany country side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo San Luigi Relais offers 73 rooms, most with private terrace or garden, allowing a pleasant stay in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, near Sienna. The five buildings making up the original seventeenth-century structure, in the midst of the 60.000 square metre park that surrounds the hotel, have been restructured respecting their original architecture. Due to its remarkable location, between Sienna and Florence, the hotel is a perfect starting point to visit a territory celebrated all over the world for its incomparable natural and artistic heritage, not to mention its food and wine.Borgo San Luigi Relais offers a choice of rooms, including Suites, Junior Suites, Deluxe and Classic Rooms, found in the different buildings within the park. The entire complex follows a rationale that encourages outdoor living, and most rooms therefore have a private balcony, terrace or garden. Guests may thus experience moments of total relaxation and peace in the open air, while enjoying total privacy.!!!!The architecture of the hotel rooms has been preserved in the original structures, with furnishings remindful of ancient country houses of the nobility. Every detail has been carefully considered, period furnishings and textiles have been chosen and matched with flooring in traditional red Tuscan tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Borgo San Luigi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo San Luigi Hotel Monteriggioni
- Borgo San Luigi Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany