4 of have Just returned on the 11th July after a weeks break including older children.
A really good hotel, fantastic position, just a 5 minute walk to the lake ( hilly ) good rooms, great restaurant in the evening, 5 courses every night and a good choice, we all found plenty of choice and wine is good quality and a good price.
This is a great holtel in a stunning location absolutely ideal for a relaxing break. Pool area is imacuatelly kph, plenty of beds and plenty of waiters to save you moving from your ideal spot.
Nice touch was the chapagne and fresh fruit FOC in your room on arrival and turn down service every night.
If we had one minor crtisisum it would be the decor being a bit dated in the breakfast area, but the food for breakfast is good so a minor point.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or couples, possibly a bit quiet for the energetic toe although they do have an excellent tennis court and gym that we used on most days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel where a familiar, warm atmosphere, courtesy and first class service, will welcome you. The Hoteloffers large, luminous fashionably furnished rooms overlooking the lake or the garden, air conditioning and independent heating. Rooms for smokers are available. Bathrooms and showers are appointed with top-quality materials.The new Design Junior Suites welcome guests with great brightness of windows overlooking the hotel grounds and enjoy an exceptional scenic backdrop: the most beautiful lake in Italy! The pleasant atmosphere of the cocktail bar or during the summer the beauty of the terrace overlooking the lake, will allow you to relax drinking your cocktails or long drinks and you will live unforgettable evenings dancing on the notes of live music. For the harmony of body and mind the hotel disposes of an exclusive refined area for regeneration and relax: indoor pool, Jacuzzi, aromarium, calidarium, Finnish sauna and emotional showers. Besides the spacious outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, the hotel offers a great fitness center endowed with the most modern equipments and Tecnogym. NEW 2015: surrounded by the garden overlooking the lake, large jacuzzi infinity pool, heated to 35° with constant temperature, to tone the body and promote relaxation. The stimulating contrast of the pure air of the lake on your skin while soaking in the hot water is a unique sensation well worth trying! A convention with Bogliaco Golf Resort, allows the fans of golf to play in the enchanting 18 holes course facing the lake of Garda. The Park Hotel Imperial puts to their guests' disposal also the advanced technique and the ancient knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine proposed by the famous Tao Center, Natural Medical SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Limone Sul Garda
- Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao Limone Sul Garda, Lake Garda, Italy