We have recently returned from a fabulous relaxing trip to Limone on the stunning Lake Garda. Choosing the Park Hotel Imperial because of it's 5* rating, spa facilities and fine food reputation. With only 63 rooms it has an intimate feel that is often lacking with the big chain hotels. The facilities such as the Centro Tao wellness spa were first class and also open to non-residents which seemed popular but this did not impact on the overall service. The pool areas indoor and out were kept immaculately clean the gardens and Koi pond all very well maintained and really beautiful to look at. The staff really do make your stay special at this hotel. Everyone smiles meets your eye and greets you in Italian nothing is too much trouble. Previous reviewers have mentioned problems with the Maître D Gianni, we're happy to say that we had no such issues. This head waiter is extremely proud of his restaurant he runs an efficient service is welcoming to all guests more than happy to recommend a particular wine to your specific taste and knowledgeable about the local area. Do not hesitate to opt for half board the breakfasts are plentiful and the 5 course a la carte dinner is to die for with a different menu every night. We stayed in a garden suite which was a newer room in an annex decorated in an Italian style with a lovely big Jacuzzi bath, his n hers sinks and more privacy well worth the extra. Perhaps the only minor negatives are the lack of entertainment in the evening and the uncomfortable sun loungers. However do not hesitate to book this hotel you will not be disappointed.Signora Mitchell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel where a familiar, warm atmosphere, courtesy and first class service, will welcome you. The Hoteloffers large, luminous fashionably furnished rooms overlooking the lake or the garden, air conditioning and independent heating. Rooms for smokers are available. Bathrooms and showers are appointed with top-quality materials.The new Design Junior Suites welcome guests with great brightness of windows overlooking the hotel grounds and enjoy an exceptional scenic backdrop: the most beautiful lake in Italy! The pleasant atmosphere of the cocktail bar or during the summer the beauty of the terrace overlooking the lake, will allow you to relax drinking your cocktails or long drinks and you will live unforgettable evenings dancing on the notes of live music. For the harmony of body and mind the hotel disposes of an exclusive refined area for regeneration and relax: indoor pool, Jacuzzi, aromarium, calidarium, Finnish sauna and emotional showers. Besides the spacious outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, the hotel offers a great fitness center endowed with the most modern equipments and Tecnogym. NEW 2015: surrounded by the garden overlooking the lake, large jacuzzi infinity pool, heated to 35° with constant temperature, to tone the body and promote relaxation. The stimulating contrast of the pure air of the lake on your skin while soaking in the hot water is a unique sensation well worth trying! A convention with Bogliaco Golf Resort, allows the fans of golf to play in the enchanting 18 holes course facing the lake of Garda. The Park Hotel Imperial puts to their guests' disposal also the advanced technique and the ancient knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine proposed by the famous Tao Center, Natural Medical SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Limone Sul Garda
- Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao Limone Sul Garda, Lake Garda, Italy