I have just returned today from spending a week here with my husband. We have had several luxury holidays but this was by far the best. The location is fantastic and the scenery simply breathtaking. The hotel facilities are second to none, always spotlessly clean, and each and every member of staff bent over backwards to ensure we had a great holiday, often going above and beyond, nothing was too much trouble. As for the restaurant, well we have no complaints whatsoever, the Maître D, Gianni, was always professional, polite, friendly and welcoming and we certainly didn't find him condescending at all and the food was exquisite. We didn't want to eat anywhere else, they have a very talented chef indeed.
We had free wifi for the duration of our stay and although the signal did drop off from time to time, we didn't have to keep getting a new code every few hours as described by another reviewer. The signal would always pick up again on its own.
The only negative comment I can make is that I think the hotel should give serious consideration to making the pool area a no-smoking environment. Unfortunately on a couple of occasions a chain-smoking gentleman chose the sunbed next to ours which was very unpleasant. If we had had children with us, we certainly wouldn't have been happy about that and that would put us off returning.
As it is, we wish we had stayed for longer than a week and would definitely like to return next year for 2 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel where a familiar, warm atmosphere, courtesy and first class service, will welcome you. The Hoteloffers large, luminous fashionably furnished rooms overlooking the lake or the garden, air conditioning and independent heating. Rooms for smokers are available. Bathrooms and showers are appointed with top-quality materials.The new Design Junior Suites welcome guests with great brightness of windows overlooking the hotel grounds and enjoy an exceptional scenic backdrop: the most beautiful lake in Italy! The pleasant atmosphere of the cocktail bar or during the summer the beauty of the terrace overlooking the lake, will allow you to relax drinking your cocktails or long drinks and you will live unforgettable evenings dancing on the notes of live music. For the harmony of body and mind the hotel disposes of an exclusive refined area for regeneration and relax: indoor pool, Jacuzzi, aromarium, calidarium, Finnish sauna and emotional showers. Besides the spacious outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, the hotel offers a great fitness center endowed with the most modern equipments and Tecnogym. NEW 2015: surrounded by the garden overlooking the lake, large jacuzzi infinity pool, heated to 35° with constant temperature, to tone the body and promote relaxation. The stimulating contrast of the pure air of the lake on your skin while soaking in the hot water is a unique sensation well worth trying! A convention with Bogliaco Golf Resort, allows the fans of golf to play in the enchanting 18 holes course facing the lake of Garda. The Park Hotel Imperial puts to their guests' disposal also the advanced technique and the ancient knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine proposed by the famous Tao Center, Natural Medical SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Limone Sul Garda
- Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao Limone Sul Garda, Lake Garda, Italy