Hotel all`Azzurro
Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel(Limone sul Garda)
US$161
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cristina(Limone sul Garda)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Splendid Palace(Limone sul Garda)
US$237
  • Breakfast included
Hotel San Pietro(Limone sul Garda)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Castell(Limone sul Garda)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$144
Hotel Alexander(Limone sul Garda)
US$184
US$176
Hotel Royal Village(Limone sul Garda)
US$127
US$120
  • Pool
US$280
Hotel Panorama(Limone sul Garda)
US$171
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Dirce(Limone sul Garda)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf buggyevening meallake viewferry portlovely managerferries coming and goingbetween coursespublic restaurantperfect locationmain courseice creammain restaurantbalcony roompastastayed here for one weekjust returned from this hotelworth paying the extra
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a lovely week here recently. Our room was small but spotlessly clean with the most amazing view of the lake. The staff were amazing, very helpful, friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The hotel has a lovely little train to to transport customers to the lake front to pick up the coach etc, it was delightful. Food was very good, the scrambled egg at breakfast was fabulous, the yoghurt and cereals very nice, lots of choice, lovely fresh bread, pleantiful meats and cheeses, and great coffee. I found the Thomson rep Jonny to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area, and he arranged three wonderful trips for us. All in all a great holiday in a beautiful location.

Room Tip: All rooms have a lake view but try to get one with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank moggiemogs
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have just returned from a trip to Lake Garda staying at the all'Azzurro and have nothing but praise for the standard of cleanliness, the staff, particularly the waiter "Christian" for whom nothing was too much trouble, and the owner "Alberto" who was a complete character and a pleasure to meet. We had a room at the front of the building with a balcony only about 10metres from the lake and the view was superb. With only a pedestrianized area in front it was never noisy except on our first evening when there was a firework display on the lake, talk about a front row seat, it was fantastic!! The bonus is that the hotel is in the middle of the town with easy access to all the amenities, shops, restaurants and boats to other resorts, whereas most of the other accommodation appears to be quite a strenuous walk from the town. Shuttle buses do run but seem to finish about 6-30pm and people from these hotels often had to get taxis up the hill when dropped off after day trips. The sheer pleasure of being able to eat on the terrace overlooking the lake was indeed a privilege.

Room Tip: Always book a room with a lake view and a balcony, particularly room 1 to 5
6  Thank Maggie L
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I returned to UK on 18th June having spent 11 lovely days in what is the most beautiful place I have been. Everywhere you look was followed by an intake of breath. I found Alberto and all of his wonderful staff to be so helpful they often knew what I wanted before I did. The hotel room on arrival was a corner room in the annexe. It was large and airy and like all the rooms, immaculate. Cleaned daily with fresh bedding and towels. The morning after arrival I asked Alberto if I could have a room with a balcony adding there was nothing at all wrong with the room we had. As a lot of reviewers have said Alberto is the man and he duly obliged and we moved. The hotel as a very small pool on the roof and a sunbathing area but this did not bother us.
Limone itself is so peaceful and quite and within a small area you will find a couple of very nice restaurants. Monte Baldo and Al Vecchio Fontec are worth a mention (reviewed separately). Which in a way leads to my only criticism of All' Azzurro. The food. I don't know why the restaurant All' Azzurro can be so outstanding yet the food in the guest dinning room was so below average? The obvious reason is that in the restaurant you had Italian food. Simple dishes with fresh produce. In the dinning room it became a bit hit n miss. You made a choice from the option the night before or at breakfast. I understand the economics but the guest must then be given their choice not some deep fried medley on one occasion and fish rather than pork on another. Before everyone jumps on me i would like to point out I am fully aware of the 3 star rating. The food was a disappointment but did not detract too much from all of the positive in this Hotel All' Azzurro. We ate out a lot including the hotel restaurant which was first class.
As a base they don't get much better. Ferry landing outside the hotel and bus service to other parts of the lake. A trip up the cable car to Monte Baldo (not the restaurant) is a must. Riva is a day out. The trip to Venice is a day well spent however you get there and the Dolomites should be on your bucket list. The day we went our guide Marie-Angela kept us well informed. Very knowledgeable. The views are breath taking.
I will return to Lake Garda and I will visit Limone again and I will eat at the All'Azzurro. The best pizza outside of Naples.

Room Tip: all rooms are immaculate but balcony is a must. WiFi worked better in the annex.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just returned four days ago. My wife & I are early 70's & fully mobile. For us, a perfect break from grandparental duties!!

No point in going over old ground because six out of the seven revues for this year (2014) are spot on. This hotel is no gamble if you are our age group & looking for a relaxing break from routine grandparential duties!

I will say, however, that if you are considering this hotel, a balcony room in the main block (beware, there is an annexe) overlooking the lake is an option not to be missed. It puts the icing on the holiday cake!!

The staff, at all levels, are extremely courteous, conscientious & helpful. The manager, this year, is Alberto & he is the lynchpin to the smooth running of this hotel, I'm sure.

If you fit our profile, don't hesitate. Just book & go. You won't be disappointed.
Just remember, you are not booking a five-star hotel but you aren't paying five-star prices either, are you?

Room Tip: Room 2 in the main block was ours. Lift right outside our door but no issues with noise. Lift & stairs alongside, take you direct into the dining room.
4  Thank SwanseaBulger
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the All Azzurro for two weeks in May. The hotel is a super position right on the lake, with breath taking views. The staff were great, all of them without exception were freindly, helpful and a credit to the manager Alberto, who himself was delightful.
The towns around the lake are accessible via water ferries, which run very efficiently and regularly. The ferry port is right outside the hotel.
Limone is a beautiful place to spend a holiday whilst enjoying the relaxed italian lifesyle
We will be back
Arrievedeci
Donna & Denis

Room Tip: A Lake view is preferable, but as the hotel is situated right on the lake, you are in the scenery as soon as you step outside
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple