“Good food in an excellent setting”

La cucina di Nonna Nina
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Camogli
Price range: US$49 - US$76
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chatham County, NC
“Good food in an excellent setting”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were trying to find a place to eat in Camogli but a parking spot eluded us so we headed out to Nonna Nina based on a review from somewhere. It's out at the end of the road past an entrance to the Portofino Park (the side of the park away from Postofino the town). Parking was possible if not illegal but we were hungry. Up a small flight of stairs is the restaurant and it has outdoor and indoor options. It is quite small, but not cramped and you have the advantage of being on the heights above the town where the air is quite refreshing. The view from out table was through trees and obstructed a bit by the building but the views are not what you're there for--its the food. We had various seafood options which were all quite good and I wish I could recall their Italian names, but fish and squid and langoustines were involved. Very nice place to escape the more busy parts of the Cinque Terre.

• Visited July 2014

MILANO
“I don't know if it is just me but is this place over priced and overrated or what?”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A year ago, I came to Nonna Nina and the food was actually quite good. I recently came here again and while service was good, the food was very disappointing. This is not really an impressive experience. I don't know if it is just me but is this place over priced and overrated or what? The food was just ok. So disappointed at this location because all the other times I've been to Nonna Nina food had been great (I've already written a review). In addition to this, we were seated at a small table and were tightly squeezed in a corner. Sad to say that I won't be returning to this location.

• Visited May 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Genuinely hearty food and sevice”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This little restaurant has a good family restaurant atmosphere coupled with a small but very tasteful meny. The best restaurant in the area.

Visited August 2013
Ireland
“Wonderful pasta”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had dinner here on a quiet night. The food was really good. Particularly the pasta. Its in a wonderful location and there is a wonderful bar to the right of the church along a path, higher in the village which is just built into the rocks and great for an aperitivo

Visited June 2014
2 Thank RSands
“Lovely food, worth the trip to San Roco”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Slightly cool reception, not helped by our poor Italian. Lovely view from the terrace. Good food, service (yes!) and wine. Went to the bar on the cliff below the church in San Roco afterwards. Simply stunning view watching the sun go down !

Visited June 2014