“Eat here!”

Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Camogli
Price range: US$25 - US$62
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently opened, the ' Ostaia by or SIGU boasts its delicious recipes that originate from a deep and renowned culinary tradition. Our flagship is the multiennale experience in the restaurant and the ability to renew the delicious menu that proudly offer our kind guests. Our courses are typically Mediterranean natural and blend perfectly into the beautiful surroundings of the village Camogli. Here then resurface with the tastes of the past and the outstanding proposals of the modern kitchen. To find out, choose "the delicious menu" on the left that is continually updated. Flowtable Another significant aspect of our business is the engine room of the restaurant: those who enter, immediately notice its marked reception and the inspired choice of accessories and furniture, in harmony with SIGU , the owl. Moreover, in the same room can be exhibited and admired the works of various artists and has allowed entry to the dogs, our irreplaceable furry friends. Certainly not the last to be mentioned are the responsibility of the Chef and the kindness of all the staff. We look proud to make you appreciate our flavors and delicacies prepared meticulously for your picky palate ... And do not forget: not welcome customers, but guests! Enjoy!
Reviewed 15 June 2013

There is plenty of choice along the seafront and this small restaurant only has a few outside tables, but the food was several notches above the other offerings. The presentation was beautiful, the ingredients excellent and the price very reasonable.

We did not manage a three course dinner anywhere else, but the food was so good we decided to have dessert. I am very glad we did as they were amazing.

A special mention also for the person who looked after us. He was really charming and very helpful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed 8 June 2013

It was a quiet evening when I went for dinner. But this osteria serves excellent local dishes that I had to order for more. I had the seafood soup which had clams, prawns, mussels, with their local herbs. I also had the pasta with white truffles and clams. Perfetto!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

This restaurant has a nice view and the service was really good and friendly. We had the today’s fish, which was excellent. The courses seems however be a little bit overpriced, compared to other restaurants in Camogli, especially the main courses.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I was with my girlfriend and we sow that we have a nice view to the sea. After we eat I said that we'll never return here.

4  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I'm a real foodie, and I have to say that i really enjoyed my meal here. Tuna tartare with swordfish cerviche and aubergine salad to start with, followed by clam and tuna roe pasta, delicious. When we went, they did not have any soft drinks or beer on the drinks menu, only wine, however the wine is so fantastic, why drink anything else!? The views are stunning as well. Great restaurant.

1  Thank imbibeadventure