I was there early May with a friend. The hotel is rustic and truly peaceful. We had dinner in the hotel every night and the food was amazing. The nearest beach was a good 15 mins walk away, and it was beautiful and unspoiled. We even did a good hour and a half one morning horse riding by the beach and through the woods, it was awesome! This place is great for pure unwind and relaxation, there is no doubt about it. I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic records relate that the original building was founded by the Friars (this is proved by the small church still present on the site); over the years it was turned into a flourishing farm as it can be inferred by the structure and also by the orchard.Because of the ancient features still visible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel il Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Monastero Quartu Sant Elena
- Il Monastero Hotel
- Hotel Il Monastero Sardinia/Province Of Cagliari - Quartu Sant'Elena