Not far from the beach, next to a road, hidden in the mountains, lies a small paradise called Il Monastero. An old orange farm from monks over 100 years old. When you enter, you will be greeted with joy and smiling faces. The staff is so perfectly friendly, it seems like a dream. In the evening you can sit and chat, have a nice Mirto and enjoy the setting. The rooms are small, but nice. Of course, its in the middle of nature, so they have some trouble with ants, but that doesn't matter at all.
The pool is nicely designed as a beach. The water is shallow in the start and will be deeper in the end. Great for relaxing times. And when you get hungry, the fun begins. The food is absolutely amazing. You will get typical Sardinia food.
Ideal for a small stop for 3 or 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic records relate that the original building was founded by the Friars (this is proved by the small church still present on the site); over the years it was turned into a flourishing farm as it can be inferred by the structure and also by the orchard.Because of the ancient features still visible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel il Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Monastero Quartu Sant Elena
- Il Monastero Hotel
- Hotel Il Monastero Sardinia/Province Of Cagliari - Quartu Sant'Elena