Convenient for a weekend trip to Paris. 10 min walk to local train station on the RER line direct from CDG airport. Just a few stops from St Michel/Notre Dame station. Room are recently modernised with good showers and comfortable beds.
The all-you-can-eat self service buffet breakfast at €9.50 was pretty good, tortilla, cheese, ham, tea, coffee, cereals, juice, breads, crepes, pancakes, fresh fruit, yoghurt, jams, cakes.
Got a good deal on booking.com, €54 per night for a double.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France