I had been to Paris with two my friends. The Hotel is good for short stay. The rooms are pretty clean and compact . The location of the hotel is inconvenient as you have walk 10 mins to catch the RER B line which goes directly to CDG airport costing 9.75 euros one way. Paris being an expensive city, the hotel price is really reasonable. We were three, we got two standard non-connecting rooms with AC for two nights for good price. Worth staying at Ibis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France