This hotel is located a stones throw from the Marseilles airport and we decided to stay here for a few days before embarking on a River Cruise on the Rhone to Lyon.
It's a great place to camp and explore the Region around Marseilles and Aix en Provence. We rented a car from Enterprise, which is located a short walk from the Arrivals concourse and then drove less than 3 minutes to the hotel.
The Hotel is surprisingly quiet given the location and the Cicadas make far more noise than planes arriving and departing. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the restaurant is quite acceptable, though not great and a bit pricey. We used the car to go into Marginane for dinner on the second night and found a delightful restaurant ( Restaurant la Cremaillere) in an old house with a wonderful atmosphere for dinner.
It was really hot (the hottest day in 50 years) when we arrived, so the hotel pool was a wonderful respite from the heat. The water felt surprisingly cold compared to the air temperature.
One can get a great rate on the Internet and internet is free and works. You can't go wrong if you stay here. A day trip is all you need in Marseilles and there are wonderful villages to explore in the hills in this area. Ventabren should not be missed, nor should the Roquefavour Aqueduct.
We returned the car to the Rental office, walked back to the hotel and took the Uniworld transfer from the Hotel to Arles where we boarded the River Royal for a wonderful week on the Rhone and Soane Rivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Marseille Provence Airport hotel is 3 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the Aix-en-Provence TGV train station. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms are perfect for relaxing in. The fully-equipped, modular meeting facilities can accommodate up to 250 guests. WIFI is available free of charge in all areas. The 4-star hotel has a bright restaurant-lounge bar with terraces. It is easy to reach with the 24-hr airport shuttle service, or you can park in the free enclosed car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Marseille Provence Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Provence Hotel Marignane
- Pullman Hotel Marignane
- Pullman Hotel Marseille Provence
- Pullman Marseille Provence Airport Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Marignane, France