I arrived in Marseille late in the evening (but before 11.30 when the shuttle service ends). I received a very friendly welcome from the shuttle bus driver and the hotel receptionist, who made me a great cup of tea on arrival. My room was on the ground floor and worryingly close to the reception area and 24 hour bar, but it was completely soundproof and had quiet and efficient aircon, resulting in a very good night's sleep. The room was way above the usual Ibis standard with a very nice bathroom, and everything spotlessly clean. I paid an additional 10 euros for the buffet breakfast and it was worth every penny with a marvellous selection of all the usual things plus plenty of fresh fruit, crepes and Spanish omelette. Great value for money and a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst green surroundings, 400 m away from Marseille Airport, the Ibis Marseille Aeroport hotel offers a free shuttle service running between 5 a.M. And midnight. All year round. The hotel is just 30 min from Provence, the Calanques, the Camargue, the Luberon and Marseille and offers 125 airconditioned rooms with WiFi internet (including 4 for guests with limited mobility). Other features include a Courtepaille restaurant, bar, an outdoor swimming pool and terrace area as well as free secure parking during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Marseille Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Marignane
- Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Marignane, France