Basic hotel next to the airport. Good option for late arrival. There is a special intercom system at the bus stop allowing you to call for a transfer from the hotel. We arrived around 23-40 and the shuttle bus took us from the airport at 23-50. The hotel is 5 minutes away.
Rooms are typically basic. Beds are very comfortable as always. There is some construction going on at the hotel, but it does not affect the stay.
Shuttle bus to the airport runs every half an hour during the day time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst green surroundings, 400 m away from Marseille Airport, the Ibis Marseille Aeroport hotel offers a free shuttle service running between 5 a.M. And midnight. All year round. The hotel is just 30 min from Provence, the Calanques, the Camargue, the Luberon and Marseille and offers 125 airconditioned rooms with WiFi internet (including 4 for guests with limited mobility). Other features include a Courtepaille restaurant, bar, an outdoor swimming pool and terrace area as well as free secure parking during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Marseille Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Marignane
- Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Marignane, France