“A good apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
10 minutes walk from the apartment
Sunrise in Marsascala - Morning walk on the promenade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JeanannH2...
Preston, United Kingdom
“A good apartment”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment is spacious, clean and modern. It is situated near the centre of Marsascala and close to the shops and cafes. Having a lift to the apartment was very important for us and having an ensuite was a bonus. Brigitte responded quickly to any requests and was very pleasant and helpful. We hope to visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 May 2018
Thankyou for staying at my apartment Jean! It is great that you had a pleasant experience and I look froward to have you stay again!
dariuszuc...
Pila, Poland
“Perfect place for families with children.”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Marsaskala is an ideal place for families with children. Especially at Briget. Apartment equipped with air conditioning, two bathrooms and three bedrooms. We stayed in 8 people. Five adults and three children. Briget even provided a cot for our two year old son. She was very helpful. In the evening upon arrival I received a message from her on whatsapp about the beaches in malta that she recommends. It was extremely helpful. Together with my wife we are planning another holiday. However, all indications are that we will return to Malta. Of course we live in Marsaskala at Briget.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Jul 2017
So glad you had such a positive experience Dariusz and so thankful to have guests like you who appreciate my efforts :-) makes all my work worthwhile! Looking forward to see you all again in the future!
Edward W
“Excellent, spacious and very helpful hosts...”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed in March 2017 and booked very short notice but Steve and Brigitte were very accommodating to help. Steve even picked me up from the other end of the island, Which I was very grateful​ for!

The apartment itself is huge, with adequate space for a family of 4. Everything was modern, well kept and clean. Shops / restaurants are near by and the promenade is only a 5 minute walk.

I found my stay excellent and would definitely stay again!

7 May 2017
Thankyou Ed for your kind words! It is great to know that our apartment is so accommodating and that our efforts are appreciated! So good to have satisfied guests. Thanks again Ed.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing