“A positive experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Santa Lucija, Malta
“A positive experience”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I visited this place with friends and the outcome was quite positive. the owner took personal interest to see that we were seated comfortably, in fact he actually moved our table to a cooler part of the restaurant. the service was good in this family run restaurant. the quality of the food was excellent; we had fillet steaks, veal and a rib-eye steak all cooked to perfection. Both starters and desert were also well presented and excellently prepared. It is evident that the cook and owner take personal pride in their work. One small point to improve: most Italian restaurants present a complimentary liqueur at the end of the meal which was , strangely, not the case in this restaurant......

The price was reasonable as well, so, all in all, a satisfying experience at a restaurant I would recommend.

• Visited August 2012