“Stepping into Sicily”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Place is run by an Italian couple. The service is friendly and swift, no glamour, just as is expected from an italian trattoria. The food is genuine and flavours are on the dot!

Worth a visit, especially if you enjoy the typical Sicilian feel.

1  Thank Maggoo89

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I have eaten here a few times, the food is good, and the service is friendly, My only comment would be that it probably a bit more expensive that I would normally expect to pay for similar food in Malta.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Had the most delicious italian meal, even the local italians eat here. The spaghetti al nero di seppia was absolutly delicious, as was the octopus. Even the rucola garnishing the plate was the tastiest and crispest I have ever had. The owner was incredibly friendly. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys a good italian meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Best place for Tortellacci (fish ravojli - not on the menu but ask for them) and a great Cippullazza (Red Scorpion Fish). The sweets are home made Italian style from Italian owners. Excellent restaurant in Marsascala and location is in front of Bay. I have had no problem with parking either. Not to expensive and we well looked after. Could improve on the wine selection. Otherwise just excellent.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

We ate here Sunday lunchtime. The restaurant was busy with locals which is always a good sign. Food was superb with good service; very friendly. Great steaks perfectly cooked. We sat outside with a good view of the bay. Really looking forward to a return visit!

1  Thank Visitor24071999