“Highly Recommended!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marsascala
Platinum Holiday Apartments
Msida, Malta
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Found all I needed for my 10-day stay at Malta at these apartments! Contrarily to what I was concerned about seeing that the apartments are in Marsascala and not the more acclaimed touristic centres, I found that this location had just enough life to reside in but not too much that it kept me up at night, woke me up too early in the morning, or caused way too much traffic to tolerate (as I experienced in Sliema). Furthermore, seeing the miniscule size of the Island, Marsascala wasn't even that far from the furthermost point on of the Island (by foreign standards) -- I hour tops using our hired vehicle! The apartments are surrounded by a vast array of restaurants and pubs, and (ADDED BONUS) one of our preferred restaurants (that is, 47 Summer Nights, the one associated with the accomodation) provided us with a 10% discount on all our meals. If the location and magnificent seaview hadn't been enough, the latter sealed the deal for me!

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Room service can be provided on demand and the staff are all very hospitable
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank pac6296

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Durham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at these apartments, both times in apartment 2. I cannot speak highly enough of them. From the experience of booking (the owner was hugely accomodating as I had to change my arrangements several times) , to the spotlessly clean apartment , to the excellent views, to the discount you receive at the restaurant downstairs where there is a large selection of excellent food, to the free wifi.... everything was superb!

This is everything you need for a stay in Malta, kitchen with cooker and microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, bathroom with shower, and 2 superbly comfortable single beds (in Apt 2, not sure what beds are in the others)

I will certainly return should i come back to Malta

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marsascala
Cerviola Hotel
#2 of 4 in Marsascala
Ocean Reef Hotel
Ocean Reef Hotel
#3 of 4 in Marsascala

Been to Platinum Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!