“Made My Stay in Malta Fabulous and Memorable”
other travellers have booked this property
The exotic daybed in the courtyard where you can relax
Water fountain feature in the courtyard tranquil courtyard with lots of shade.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The exotic daybed in the courtyard where you can relax
Water fountain feature in the courtyard
tranquil courtyard with lots of shade.
Comfortable seating in the courtyard.
Wonderful space for after noon drinks
Staircase to guest bedrooms and BBQ terrace
Interesting corners throughout the house
View from the entrance into the lounge area
The front door entrance of Casa Sonette
The BBQ terrace with Kitchenette
The guest BBQ terrace
Landing between bedrooms
Super king bed in the first guest room with Juliet balcony and access to terrace
Second double bedroom with single beds and access to terrace
Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
Part of main bedroom
Second roof terrace for sun bathing and sundowners
Breakfast in the courtyard
Interesting artefacts decorating the ancient walls.
Magazine write-up about Casa Sonette
Another boat option. Luxury cabin cruiser for private hire
Cabin cruiser for sunset cruises
Luxurious renovated Luzzu available for rent
Indulge in total luxury and cruise around the maltese harbour watching the sun set.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

AMLatYHZ
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Made My Stay in Malta Fabulous and Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend Casa Sonette!

I was impressed with Sonette even before I met her because of her prompt response rate and willingness to answer all my questions during booking.

Sonette was so warm and welcoming that I felt like I was not just staying at a guesthouse but at the home of a friend. The airport pick-up gave me peace of mind because I was traveling on my own and had never before been to Malta. My room was comfortable, spacious, clean, and unique with a Juliette balcony and a window doorway onto the terrace. It was a wonderful stay in a typical and charming Maltese building, beautifully decorated with Sonette's own flare. It is located in the heart of a quiet and quaint Maltese village within easy walking distance to shops and the bus stop.

Breakfast was delicious and filling (thanks for the cheese!). Sonnette made the best smoothies and always had a lovely table set with fruit, meat, cereal, and bread (thanks for the local cherry jam!).

Sonette's love of Malta was evident in the enthusiatic and helpful advice she offered on where to go and what to see. Both she and her husband often took the time to help me plan my daily activities, set me off in the right direction, and drop me at various points around Malta! Alfred's jeep tour of Gozo was amazing. It is something not to be missed!!

I cannot imagine someone ever regretting the choice to stay at Casa Sonette!

Thank you so much Sonette, Emile, and Tiffany for making my stay in Malta so fabulous and so memorable.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
7 Aug 2014
It was wonderful to have Anne staying here as a guest. She and I had a lot in common and I really admired her for the work she is doing in Africa. Thank you Anne for a lovely review, I hope to see you back here soon with all your Canadian friends! Lots of love from us all at Casa Sonette!
Janet D
Perigueux, France
“'Casa Sonette ' The True Malta Experience!'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We couldn't have wished for a better, "Malta Experience!" From being met in person at the airport to being returned 10 days later, we feel we made an excellent choice in 'Casa Sonette' . Much more than a guest house, we were made to feel so welcome, it was like staying with friends. Breakfast was more than expected, served outside on the lovely terrace; and the local yoghurt is to die for!!
Don't take a car hire. Days out with Sonette are second to none, and take the trip to Gozo with Alfred, you won't forget it!!! We will certainly be back next year, as we want to see more and meet up again with our new friends. Thank you for making our holiday so memorable.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The warm friendly welcome, and that nothing was too much trouble.
Liked least: Nothing, all good.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
19 Aug 2014
It was a delight to show this family around this beautiful island and I am delighted that they have such fond memories of their stay in Casa Sonette. Hope to welcome you back very soon!
gaynorlau...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“cant think of anywhere being as nice to stay as this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

For us it was a perfect location, away from the touristy places yet within easy reach of all you could want. Close to Airport so no long journeys after your flight.. Beautiful home to share whilst offering privacy and own terrace. Hostess really helpful and fun to be with. Nicer to be able to arrange bespoke trips out than organised for the masses. Breakfasts served in beautiful courtyard and nicely prepared. If going again I would definitely want to stay there, no reason to go anywhere else...

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked least: internet access limited to dowstairs but this is being sorted.
Travelling group: Friends
19 Aug 2014
What a wonderful time we all had at Casa Sonette! Thank you for your very flattering review and I hope to meet up again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing