I have just spent 3 nights here attending a works conference. The hotel staff are clearly very experienced in dealing with such events as the service was smooth and efficient, from check in to dining, which is not an easy task with so many people arriving or dining at the same time. The decor might not be to everyone's taste as it's not modern and contemporary but quite elaborate it is typical of a "grand" hotel with marble floors and statues. My room was large with a balcony too and many rooms have a sea view, facing a long clean beach. There are spa and beauty treatment facilities which I didn't use but looked very nice. The food was plentiful with lots of choice and again well serviced due to the high volume needing to be served at once. There are a few bars to choose from, including the one in the adjoining Beach Hotel and Club O situated opposite on the beach. I ordered room service continental breakfast (10euro tray charge) and it was enough to feed a few people. My only negative feedback is that every room was cold, I appreciate it's November however, I couldn't get the bedroom warm enough. My stay was for business but as a popular conference hotel I would be put off from staying for leisure due to corporate events taking place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels van Oranje includes the Luxury Hotel Oranje and is located along the beach and lively boulevard of Noordwijk. Aqua & Sauna Oranje includes a 30-metre subtropical wave pool, saunas and a gym. Guests can make free use of these facilities. The wellness facilities also boast a mist garden, solarium and relaxation rooms. The luxurious rooms at Hotels van Oranje have views of the North Sea or the village. They are equipped with a multimedia flat-screen TV, a minibar and a seating area. Free Wi-Fi at High Speed is available throughout. The Keukenhof gardens are within a 25-minute car journey from the hotels. Leiden and the Hortus Botanicus, are 20 minutes away by car. Amsterdam is only 30 minutes by car and Schiphol Airport is 29.7 Km from this accommodation. Hotels van Oranje benefits from 6 restaurants and 4 bars including the Imperial Bar, 't Elfde Gebod and Bentley Bar & Lounge with an eye-catching fireplace. Beach Club O includes a restaurant with a modern interior and a spacious beach terrace. Guests can enjoy spending time in Beauty Oranje which offers a wide range of choices including massages, facials and slimming treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotels Van Oranje Hotel Noordwijk
- Hotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection Noordwijk, The Netherlands - South Holland
- Van Oranje Hotel