Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
US$156
US$140
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$193
Agoda.com
US$223
US$173
  • Pool
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$195
US$232
US$205
Agoda.com
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$247
  • Pool
US$194
US$183
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,993 results
All reviewsthe busfree shuttlesouvenir shopburger barlarge hotelshuttle serviceamsterdam airportshort stayone night stayan overnight stayan early flightnight's sleeprooms are smallself serviceschipholratesplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Booked the hotel for 53 €, it is not worth more.

Arrival /Departure
Waited for the shuttle bus (free of charge) but it was so crowded that I had to take a public bus.
On my departure situation was same but I was lucky being in the bus while other people had to wait.

Check-in
Efficient and quick. Listened to a phone call of another receptionist who denied to transfer a call of stranded hotel guest because she did not want to look up the guest name.

Rooms
Plastic like bath room with flickering light. Slept well and did not eat breakfast. Poor standard.

This hotel is good for 1 night on a stop over.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tkwetina
Kimberly P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to ibis Amsterdam Airport. We have noted your comments about our shuttle service. We can assure you the matter is being looked in to and will be dealt with accordingly and we are sorry about the flickering light in the bathroom. Next time you can contact the reception desk and we will fix the problem within 15 minutes. We are happy that you were satisfied with the check-in and hope to welcome you again.

With kindest regards,
Delia Padberg, Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The rates were VERY reasonable. It is clean and accessible to Schiphol airport. There is a gift shop and a lounge. There is also a fifties-style cafe on the second floor and a nice sit down restaurant on the fourth floor.

I must absolutely single out Michael Chung, one of the main desk registrars. I had left my laptop in my room. Michael ran up to get it, put it on the next shuttle to get to the airport for me. Even though I missed picking it up at the shuttle and missed my flight to Portland, he continued to do everything he could to help work things out.

When I realized I would miss my flight (my mistake), I reserved two more nights at Ibis. Arriving in my room I found refreshments (on the house) and coupons good for two free drinks each night in the lounge. He will never know how much that helped me with the stress and frustration of spending another $1300 to get home.

I found out that Ibis is a chain. I will be using them from now on.

Robert Mulkey

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Mr Mulkey,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and the kind comments and compliments.
Your kind words have been passed on to our team and especially to Michael who made your stay a memorable one. This will certainly motivate them and us all to keep up the good work.

We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to serving you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2014

It's a very nice to be an Ibis!!! And also, to be a airport hotel.. Quite big and with confort in the lobby... Multiple choices to eat and drink..
The room is simple, comfortable and clean..

Also the gym is good...

A great choice when you are through flights, or have a early flight in the Amsterdam Airport.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

When you arrive to the airport, there is a free shuttle service, which will take you o the hotel. The checkin automate was out of order, but checkin on the desk just take few minutes. Breakfast is good, either as rooms and rooms service. A bit confusing hotel planning, and not so easy to find your room for the first time. Nice shop with all you need staff & souveniers.Bar is overpriced, and doesn't work late. There is a rest room with the wide range of snack & beer automats which are out of snacks in the night. Getting to the city center is a quest each ride, especialy in the night. So I would recommend this for car treveleres, or persons who need overnight stay in the airport. Nevertheless it's a good service for this price.But take in case it is absolutly out of the city and it will take 30-50 minutes to get to the center. And for the stuff I would recommend to make big "how to get to the city" map in the hall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the review. Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay in general.
We hope to welcome you back soon in one of the ibis hotels in Amsterdam.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Huge hotel, bug clean and nice (Ibis standard) rooms. The plus was bedding which unlike many other Ibis hotels was very good. I was quite happy and appreciated the short one night stop over. The were shuttle problems on the next morning (5am) due to lack of capacity but the duty manager handled this well by ordering (and paying) additional taxis to bring stranded passengers to the airport. Thumbs up.

I am scoring the room as "average" only because it's Ibis standard, can't be compared to high end hotels, but again I do write it: it's much above average for this category.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,