I stayed here on business and had a lot of work to do, the staff were helpful with printing and scanning some documents for me unexpectedly.
The hotel is quite large and busy but well laid out and with a choice of a restaurant and a bar and snacks available I thought it made for good value.
The trip down to Dam square is a little inconvenient with the bus stop a mile away, but the taxis will cost you more than 50 Euros, so not ideal for tourists
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel ibis Amsterdam Airport is is the largest hotel in the Netherlands, featuring 644 guestrooms. The hotel is close to Schiphol International Airport (free shuttle service to and from Schiphol from 05.05 to 01.15. Just 30 min from the centre of Amsterdam, it is ideal for a business trip or holiday visit. Close to the RAI Exhibition Centre and the central business district. Book one of our 644 airconditioned rooms and benefit from our facilities, 2 restaurants, bar, 5 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, WiFi Internet access and private pay parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Accor Amsterdam Airport
- Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands - Haarlemmermeer