Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$140
US$126
US$115
US$103
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
Agoda.com
US$121
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$137
getaroom.com
US$139
US$133
  • Restaurant
Citiez Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$100
US$92
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,038 results
All reviewsfree shuttleother hotelspool and saunanespresso machineregular shuttleshuttle runsbus stoptea and coffeeminute ridean upgradeibis budgetfollowing morningcomfortable staystayed here for one nightevery half houramsterdam airportan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel just for a night for early departure the next morning. I did not know where I can take the hotel shuttle so took a cab instead. It was during the rush hour in the evening and it took 20 min and cost 32 euro! The driver said I should have taken the shuttle and I will do that next time. The shuttle goes to two other nearby hotels and the next morning, the first shuttle bus to the airport was very packed. Several people missed the shuttle because of too many passengers. I had dinner at the hotel, and it was not bad at all. The atmosphere was just OK and most customers are solo. Not many selections, and what I chose was the daily special, which was hearty and tasty. The room was comfortable enough and quiet. The bathroom was pretty clean and the tub was large enough to ease my stress. I may come back to this hotel for the transit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NiigataTravelLover
H5330, General Manager at Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Kon'nichiwa Mr. Niigata,

Thank you for staying in the Novotel Amsterdam Airport and also that you have taking the time to share your comments with us by filling out the survey.

We are very sorry to hear that you could not find our shuttle bus at the airport. All the hotel busses are located outside the arrival hall at bus stop A9. If you have any questions just contact the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you again,

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I think this is an above average airport hotel. There is a Good free shuttle service from the airport, which took about 10 minutes. The staff are excellent, on arrival they easily sorted out a problem with my booking and amended my bill on check out. The food was of good quality, both at dinner and breakfast and there was a good service in the restraunt. The rooms were clean and in good repair.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Amsterdam Airport, has been most appreciated by all our staff members.

We have forwarded your comments to the staff, and we would like to let you know that positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Amsterdam Airport.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Convenietly located near the airport. Has a good shuttle service to and from the airport. Friendly and competent staff throughout the hotel. My room was not quite Novotel standard since I still had an old cathodic ray TV with questionable image quality. Other than that, the room was just fine: very calm nighborhood, good beding, clean bathroom… Breakfast is OK; it's got enough choices to make everybody happy but they could do better on the quality. Considerng the price they charged, it was a very good deal.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
H5330, Manager at Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to your stay in our hotel, I would like to thanks you for taking the time and effort to complete the questionnaire.

It is always a honour and great pleasure to hear so many compliments regarding our team and hotel. We appreciate your nice words and positive feedback.

Rest assure I will share your comments with the team, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Amsterdam Airport

Sincerely

Novotel Amsterdam Airport

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as travelling to nearby business the following morning. Warm reception in the hotel with friendly staff.

Room was uncomfortably cold with an air conditioning unit which stated 'cooling only' and so was uncomfortable to spend time in there. Bar area was nice but food is processed and very greasy

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fluffymallows
H5330, Manager at Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Mr, Mrs

First of all we would like to thank you for your stay at the Novotel Amsterdam Airport.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to answer our questionnaire.

We are sorry to hear that your room was uncomfortably cold, maybe you have not noticed the heater wich is located under the window.

Further more we are pleased to inform you that the hotel will be renovated.

We hope to welcome you again at Novotel Amsterdam Airport.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed two nights , hotel was very convenient for an early flight . The shuttle bus was easy to find and regular times. Free wi fi in the rooms a plus. Restaurant had a basic menu with limited choices but the food was ok. Breakfast had plenty of choice. Room was basic but clean. I would stay here again for the convenience for early flights.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Travis2802
H5330, Manager at Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Mr Travis,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to answer our questionnaire.

We are delighted about the positive comments regarding your stay with us.

We liked to inform you that we have daily changing dishes off the menu.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Amsterdam Airport