“Lovely first impression”

Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice view and friendly staff. Located near schipol airport provide free shuttle bus to airport and free bicycle to sight seeing around this area which is great feeling to me since its my first time to visit amsterdam, room is clean, breakfast was great! I'll be here again end of june. See yaa holland!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We loved the shuttle bus, the very patient and accommodating. The buses get really crowded going from the each of the hotels to the airport. That would be the only negative I would have to say. Would stay here again.

1  Thank Akehurs
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Now, I have read some of the reviews and they go from outstanding to terrible. I have stayed, this week from the outstanding to the terrible. Novotel is usualy my hotel of choice and I find the chain reliable. Not massive but a comfortable room with clean bath toilet and sink. Restaurant has great food, I had the pea andsmoked trout soup which was great followed by the pork fillet. Both really tasty. The bar manager was very attentive without being over your shoulder. Good nights sleep ready for a 6am alarm. Not outstanding but very good and reliably so. Thanks

3  Thank livingonaboat
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I use Novotel regularly durning my business travels in Europe. Novotel's proposition is that you know what to expect and it is normally a good room and good service. Not for this one! I had to book and pay three weeks in advance. When I arrived, I was told that they could not provide foam pillows, as I requested three weeks ago. When I got to the room, I was surprised yo find it in a sorry state. Not a single surface was without water and other stains and there was stains everywhere on the walls! To top it op, the linen had the smell of having been used before! If this is the rooms they reserve for Accor Club members, I would hate to see the other rooms!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This one seems to be the worst Novotel hotels I went in different cities. My expectation is much higher, in view of the money paid. If it is Ibis/Etap, it is still acceptable, but not for Novotel grade.
The hotel is a bit old, obvious from the inside of the room. Room is spacious, but shower drainage doesn't work well. Service is just so-so, as toilet tissue is not replaced after it was used up, and bedsheet was obviously not replaced.
Though it was mentioned in their website that there is gym facility, we then found out it was provided by another company and need to pay extra money.

A bit disappointed.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine, as it was in the quiet location anyway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
H5330, General Manager at Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Stefan Bernstein

Also consider these accommodations in or near Badhoevedorp
Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
#126 of 376 in Amsterdam

Been to Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol

Address: Sloterweg 299, 1171 VB Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands (Formerly Dorint Airport-Hotel Amsterdam)
Region: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Haarlemmermeer > Badhoevedorp
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Price Range: £56 - £138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol 4*
The Ramada Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is a 4 star hotel ideally located in a quiet area around Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, which is only 5 km away. In our hotel, not far from the centre of Amsterdam, a good night sleep is guaranteed. The hotel is an ideal base for guests on a business trip. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi and airconditioning. The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms, a lobby bar, pub, restaurant, swimming pool and sauna. Adjacent to a sports centre. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Badhoevedorp
Novotel Hotel Badhoevedorp
Novotel Badhoevedorp
Badhoevedorp Novotel
Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands - Haarlemmermeer