Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
US$123
US$113
US$128
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$111
Hotels.com
US$105
US$88
US$93
  • Restaurant
Citiez Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
US$84
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
1,054 results
All reviewsfree shuttleother hotelspool and saunanespresso machineregular shuttleshuttle runsbus stoptea and coffeeminute ridean upgradeibis budgetfollowing morningcomfortable staystayed here for one nightevery half houramsterdam airportan overnight stay
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice view and friendly staff. Located near schipol airport provide free shuttle bus to airport and free bicycle to sight seeing around this area which is great feeling to me since its my first time to visit amsterdam, room is clean, breakfast was great! I'll be here again end of june. See yaa holland!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We loved the shuttle bus, the very patient and accommodating. The buses get really crowded going from the each of the hotels to the airport. That would be the only negative I would have to say. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Akehurs
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Now, I have read some of the reviews and they go from outstanding to terrible. I have stayed, this week from the outstanding to the terrible. Novotel is usualy my hotel of choice and I find the chain reliable. Not massive but a comfortable room with clean bath toilet and sink. Restaurant has great food, I had the pea andsmoked trout soup which was great followed by the pork fillet. Both really tasty. The bar manager was very attentive without being over your shoulder. Good nights sleep ready for a 6am alarm. Not outstanding but very good and reliably so. Thanks

3  Thank livingonaboat
Reviewed 13 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I use Novotel regularly durning my business travels in Europe. Novotel's proposition is that you know what to expect and it is normally a good room and good service. Not for this one! I had to book and pay three weeks in advance. When I arrived, I was told that they could not provide foam pillows, as I requested three weeks ago. When I got to the room, I was surprised yo find it in a sorry state. Not a single surface was without water and other stains and there was stains everywhere on the walls! To top it op, the linen had the smell of having been used before! If this is the rooms they reserve for Accor Club members, I would hate to see the other rooms!