Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
US$69
US$122
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
US$89
Agoda.com
Citiez Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$80
  • Bar/Lounge
US$65
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
2,410 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe bustriple roomrooms are basicamsterdam airportvending machineshort stayplace to sleepshuttle servicean overnight staybed was comfortablean early flightone night stayyogurttoilet and showerbetween flightsschiphol
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A budget airport hotel is what it says it is, and that's certainly what it is. I wouldn't use it for anything other than an overnight stay for a morning flight from Schiphol.
It's clean, but very basic - only the bare essentials. The staff are friendly, though.

The rooms have one double bed, and one single bed that's mounted on the wall above the double bed.

The shuttle between the airport and hotel is regular. Be aware that there's no shops near the hotel, so if you want something to eat other than vending machine fare, you'll need to bring it with you, or walk to the McDonalds that's not too far away.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem similar.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank OilR
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience in my hotel.
Kind regards,
Ron de Graaf

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am an aircraft enthusiast an this hotel is perfect for the Schiphol airport. It has an excellent free shuttle bus service to and from the airport, and it is a 5 minute walk to Mcdonalds which has an excellent view of the airport also. Would recommend this or the next door Ibis to anyone. Don't forget to feed the beautiful Koi carp in the adjacent pond!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. It's good to hear your satisfaction about the location, the advantage of watching planes was never mentioned before in reviews. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed 28 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Complimentary shuttle from/to airport. Check in was friendly, and quick. You will pay upon check in. Room is basic, room was clean but a bit worn. Shower, toilet and basin, in good condition. Perhaps new towels would enhance the stay, one was fine, the other pretty worn out. Two small bars of soap. Free wifi, and flat screen tv. Apparently there is a wake up service for early morning flights, I left a request, but am not sure how they wake you as there is no phone in the room. I think I was in shower, and I can only think that there must be someone that comes around and knocks on the door. There is a buffet breakfast for about 7.50euros, but I did not purchase the breakfast option. My only criticism would be of the shuttle driver from the airport to the hotel in the evening of my stay. He drove like a madman, racing down the road at a high rate of speed. I believe the speed limit was 70km and he was driving much faster than that. As a retired professional driver, I did not feel comfortable with him at the wheel. The shuttle driver in the morning was excellent. Would I stay again at this property, yes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We will wake you up indeed by knocking on your door and wait till we get an answer, in your case they probably heard the running shower so they knew you were awake. I had more complaints about this particular busdriver and we can see what he is doing through the GPS system, he is not working for our hotels anymore. I'm sorry you had this experience.
Best regards,
Ron de Graaf

Reviewed 23 March 2014

In this trip, I stayed in a triple room. The rate is around 80 euro per night per room. SO each person only have to pay under 30 euro. It is much cheaper than hostels in centre of Amsterdam which needs around 40 euro for 8-10 dorm per night per person. This hotel only has two room types which are Double room & Triple room.

Location is very good which is located around the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Free shuttle bus provided. Duration: 5 to 10 mins. The location is convenient and fits my journey very well because it located in between the centre of Amsterdam and Keukenhof (world-famous park for tulips). I simply bought the package(entry and bus ticket) in airport and took the bus to Keukenhof directly from airport.

The room is very clean but a bit small. The bed is indeed very comfortable and large.Room is well-equipped with a set of table and chair, tv and so on. Only has one disadvantage. The door of the bathroom is half transparent. Free and fast wifi both in room and public area.

I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who has little budget, especially for a group of 3 people!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your extensive review, I'm very happy to hear you are so satisfied with our hotel. We try to give the best value for price and as I read your comments we have succeed there. Thank you for your recommendation, I hope you will visit us again in the future. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf